You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Legal > SMIDSY

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

RSVNick

Dec 12

RSVNick says:

SMIDSY

I had an accident yesterday where a car driver cut me up i ended up smashing into the back of him he pulled into my lane i had no room to brake. I seem to have avoided any broken bones, but my neck back, right arm and hip are bruised and really sore. Im just wondering what my options are as im going to end up missing work do i need to go through solicitors or will insurance companies pay out for this?I dont get sick pay only SSP. Its my first accident so i havent a clue whats going to happen next. If anyone can offer advise this would be great thanks. Nick

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 December 2012 20:37)

Post a message in Legal

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Hi

Contact ACIC, www.bikelawyer Site and MCN legal eagle;

They sorted my case out for me, undertaken by a van driver on a sliproad onto the M25, driver eventually disappeared.

Cannot say enough good things about them.

Give them a shout.

Reply to this Topic
ACIC

Apr 06

ACIC says:

Accident

We would be happy to help. You are unlikely to get as much compensation if you deal with the insurer direct. Kind regards Andrew Campbell, Bikelawyer Motorcycle Accident Solicitors. 01446 794169 e-mail info@bikelawyer.co.uk

Reply to this Topic
CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

ACIC

His company is brilliant. Dealing with my case at the moment that I was told was a no hoper. The other side admitted liability in less than a week. Can't speak highly enough about the service I'm getting.

Reply to this Topic
ACIC

Apr 06

ACIC says:

very kind

That's very kind and I am pleased you are happy with our service! Happy Christmas all.

Best wishes

Andrew Campbell, Bikelawyer Motorcycle Accident Solicitors www.bikelawyer.co.uk

MCN Legal Experts

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices