Skip to content

General Right to bear arms... God bless the little ones. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Right to bear arms... God bless the little ones.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Right to bear arms... God bless the little ones.

Photo

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 December 2012 13:54)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

rosey

now you've done it we'll be back

ON A LIST :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

aehewitt

"only 42 in West Germany".Up to date figures then. Though I accept figures probably aren't much different today. Still. There are no figures shown for East Germany. Probably weren't that many. At least by the public. In any event, those in the east has to be physically restrained from entering the USA. Clearly they thought the nutters with the guns, were the least of their worries, compared to the horrors of their own government.

I'm no expert, heaven knows. But I doubt passing gun prohibition laws would reduce the number of guns in the bad guys hands. Just the good guys hands.
If, as recently in the UK, running down families in a motor vehicle became more common, would you want the car banned ?
The guy in question, apparently, liked violent video games. Better to ban those then ? He was also living with a single parent. Perhaps we should ban those ?
There are no figures for the burglaries which didn't happen, due to the burglar thinking he might get his head shot off. There are no figures of the proportion of families who survived an intrusion because they shot the cunt, compared to those who died, because they were defenceless.
The right to arm yourself, was straight in there at number two, for a reason. It wasn't to protect yourself against some nutter, in my opinion, it was to protect your freedom from government. I believe this necessity is becoming more likely. I'm sorry to say.

Reply to this Topic
Valko

May 12

Valko says:

here it is explained in really simple terms

simples  :tongue:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

And

Duck and cover Mr Valko. good guys? bad guys? been on this planet 41 years and if everyone who pissed me off in that time and i had access to a gun and was mentally capable of firing it, i would be serving 5 life sentences. Go paintballing and get it out ya system, could you not get in the army because of flat feet  :biggrin::blink:

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Well gosh valko

it must be simple then. I've got a simpler one. Why not disarm everyone. Bad guy no guns, good guy no guns. Or is that too left wing liberal for you to grasp. Better still, get a gun, put it in your mouth, make sure you aim properly though, wouldn't want you to miss, and pull the trigger.
Simples.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Entus

I think it's tackleberry out of police academy! :lol:

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

CJ

I think this is what they originally meant....

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

entus

I'm going to take the fifth. already known as the 'gobby one' :lol:

Reply to this Topic
Valko

May 12

Valko says:

enthus & calamityjane

you both watch too much BBC: brainwashing is not good for your brain :lol: