Skip to content

General a loveley story,bikers win! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > a loveley story,bikers win!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

a loveley story,bikers win!

now heres a tale I was  told last week from a pal present...bailiffs seized furniture and BIKE (HD)from an angel...it went to auction..as it was about to start a group turned up on HDs ,went in and advised really politeley, all present ..eg."dont bid on that sofa/TV/stereo/BIKE etc...the angel bought ALL his possesions back (and HD) for about 200 quid(No reserve on bailiffs goods ever)they then thanked everyone and the other bidders all clapped them as they left!!What a loveley story!One nil to the bikers! and a medal to the other bidders.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 December 2012 06:07)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

i love

it when a plan comes together, especially stories like these good on em.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

That's bikers

truly sticking together, got to hand it to the mainstream patch clubs.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
tim8061

Apr 10

tim8061 says:

Brilliant

Some bloke owes loads of money to various folk, so basically has committed fraud/deception. The bailiffs rightfully seize his possessions so him and his thuggish mates then use intimidation to steal it all back. Because a motorcycle is involved you think this is good?

Jeez, there is no hope for the human race. I hope you can see the irony when you get scammed.

Reply to this Topic
Rugbyman

Jul 08

Rugbyman says:

Agree with Tim

Change Angel to Chav and HD to Corsa and see what the general opinion is then

Reply to this Topic
Richnotrich

Apr 11

Richnotrich says:

Yep a lovely story indeed

if you agree with bullying and intimidation that is.

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

intimidation

there was no intimidation......people round here dont like bailiffs,,,,,,your area might be different,....many here have been on the receving end,,,and they are not thugs,they respect others who dont harm them.th e bailiff takes a grands worth of goods for example,sells it for 200  so you still owe 800.......so who makes it out that the biker did fraud //deception??may have just missed a payment  and ive had that so come to the real world!!!! the world of no money!!!your comments show little understanding.....Ive been unemployed and homeless and at xmas,so I like to think I appreciate those less fortunate than I am at present,it could happen to anyone,tomorrow is no certainty of whats to come my friends||

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

baza

no one sends the baliffs for one missed payment. If you don't like the practices of baliffs and debt recovery legislation, here's a novel idea, don't buy stuff you can't afford on credit.

I like 81s just fine, and they always look after their own regardless. So, I give them a bit of a free pass for their actions here. But this ain't a story of a victory for bikers - merely legitimate people at an auction being intimidated by a patch club.

The guy who lost the stuff at the start of the story, STILL owes the remanining debt BTW.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Baliffs and debt recovery 'agents'

ealier this year my wife was being threatened and intimidated by a debt recovery 'agent'

SOUTHWEST WATER got our last bill wrong when we left Cornwall, the account was in Nina's name. They said we owed £82 THEY in fact owed US £19. They sold on the 'debt' to a debt recovery 'agent' in Glasgow the 'agent' phoned here at least 12 times, the calls got nastier as time went on ie "you're not out of reach in Spain" these leeches buy up debts for profit nothing else it's not a public service. The upshot eventually was an apology from SOUTHWEST WATER we didn't cash their fuckin £19 cheque.

Edit: BUCHANAN CLARKE AND WELLS. the debt recovery 'agents' aka leeches are us.

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

bailiff

please dont call me a liar...they do send bailiffs for one payment!!!!anyone can do it!!(use bailiffs)...I speak from experience not what i read!I once had toattend and hand over the keys to the build society for our house due to underpayment ,we didnt know  and hadnt the cash to settle ...a young manager thought it strange and after a sit in we were told that we had overpaid by £7,000 plus over the years....and keys given back!!vulcan some people on here arent in the real world and its nationally when you consider recent incidents ie police/politicians.NHS u  name it...incompetence rules. the .courts are corrupt. By the way,no one could intimidate me .id be opposite if tried 

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Clarification

I meant the first missed payment, providing it is actually settled and not left as an open debt.

Vulcan, my sympathies - had a hell of a time with two utilities companies niether of which could produce a correct bill for some months; thankfully we didn't encounter a situation of debt being sold on.

But, the story in the OP doesn't much sound to me like a utility company screw up, but someone who wanted a load of bikes, TVs, sofas, etc all on tick; then couldn't meet their side of the deal.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle