Skip to content

BMW BMW S1000RR HP4 arrives at dealers S1000RR

You are in... Forums > BMW > S1000RR > BMW S1000RR HP4 arrives at dealers

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

BMW S1000RR HP4 arrives at dealers

BMW’s new S1000RR HP4 has arrived at UK dealers. The enhanced S1000RR litre sports bike features dynamic traction control, race ABS and semi-active suspension. The HP4 Carbon has extras including a carbon-fibre tank cover. They cost £16,700 and £19,350 respectively. There are over 80 BMW S1000RRs for sale at MCN bikes for sale, find one here.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 December 2012 11:31)

Post a message in S1000RR

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

This Bike is seriously Stunning if I ever bought one it would be a low mileage "Minter". That's if the price was right!

Reply to this Topic
chriswren

Jul 09

chriswren says:

Buying something that can do a million miles isn't what I want a dream bike to be, thats what I would want in a commuter bike.......   not that I would want to commute on a motorbike, that would suck all the fun out of being on a motorbike and anyway how the hell would I do my emaiils/txts on the way to work?

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

Just doesn't move my soul though..... I appreciate the technology, but its wasted.. will this thing be any better to ride than a well sorted 98 R1 or a K3 Gixxer Thou.... I doubt it, some cheap speed about on Ebay at the moment too lol

Reply to this Topic
sack1

Aug 02

sack1 says:

Hmm? That's..

..almost $32,oooUS at the top end!!! No thank you, I can just as much fun on a bike costing sooo much less.

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

No thanks. Panigale would kick its arse all over the place. If i was to spend silly money like this on a sports bike, I would at least buy one with race heritage, like the blade etc, sorry bmw, i did try and google your race heritage but the page was blank.

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

How much

They are seriously expensive. For how much more the carbon version costs I'd be expecting full carbon fairing, seat unit and mudguards. Not on my shopping list that's a fact.

Reply to this Topic
yammy2011

Nov 12

yammy2011 says:

HP4

would dominate the 1199... read the MCN review, this bike has masses more power and more advanced tech than anything out there and it will make mere mortals ride like heros. an early R1 would have about 140 rwhp and weigh about 20kg more than an HP4 aswell as  fairly basic suspension, it wouldnt even get close on the road let alone on the track with the same rider in the same conditions.

i will admit the bike is out of my price range by a fair amount, but this is no reason to claim it is no better than bikes that i can afford.

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Yawn

Well go buy your boring old blades and shit, some of u guys sound like pure and utter wankers. Oh I'm going to buy a fucking rusty old Nissan micra because mr ferraris cars are way too expensive and have far too many toys on them. It annoys the utter fuck out me when people go on about the point of all this technology and price tags. Well guess what dick heads it's called progress and it's always going to happen, all these Suzuki/Honda/Kawasaki bum boys like there little digs at BMW because it's wiped the floor with them all. 19k for the ultimate super bike or 1.5 million for the ultimate super car???? Not so expensive after all is it you bunch of wank stains And get the fook of these boards and leave the sexy bikes for us eh?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

hmmmm.....

Reckon it's "someones time of the month". yawn.

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Snev

Not really snev but why do people come on here and depress us with there views on new technology etc. if its old bikes they like then great, I love all bikes, from classics to class leading 1199's hp4's etc. I have an s1000rr and in my opinion it's the best thing since sliced bread. But I wouldn't come on here and say how unsafe and unusable all the other bikes are. Respect man

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices