Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo: Yamaha return ‘great opportunity’ for Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo: Yamaha return ‘great opportunity’ for Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo: Yamaha return ‘great opportunity’ for Rossi

Reigning MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo says Valentino Rossi’s return to Yamaha has presented the Italian icon with the perfect opportunity to show that he is still fast enough to win premier class races in 2013. Rossi will be back on a factory YZR-M1 next season after a frustrating and disappointing two-year stint with Ducati that saw the 33-year-old score only...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 December 2012 14:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

I disagree Carlos...

...I think he is a very highly rated rider, hence his promotion. But on too many occasions has failed to deliver and looked very average through poor qualifying and poor race. Can't all be the bke.

Reply to this Topic
jahkeym

Dec 09

jahkeym says:

Fat fighters!

thanks for the slimming advice!

Reply to this Topic
ianp5uk

Aug 07

ianp5uk says:

Of course Jorge might not be quite so magnanimous if Rossi actually does win races, i.e. in front of Jorge. Bet he is praying Rossi is slower. Think there's a good chance Jorge will be faster certainly in the first half of the season, maybe all. Rossi isn't getting younger and Jorge is very, very good.

Reply to this Topic
megaRa24

Aug 12

megaRa24 says:

Lorenzo vs Rossi

vow, great words of Lorenzo, which make him even more likeable than he already is. I follow the motoGP since the days of the big4: Rainey, Lawson, Schwantz & Doohan (plus Mamola^^) and Rossi is the main person in motoGP in the last 20 years. he did and still does best advertising for motobike sports. unfortunately Stoner had different plans (though I do not believe that he really has any plan) and he screwed up to enter the league of the legends (legends do not retire aged 27). the show 2013 will be between Rossi and Lorenzo, so yamaha not winning the title would be the biggest surprise, though Pedrosa really improved 2012. I can't wait the start of the next season. 8) \m/

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle