Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo: Yamaha return ‘great opportunity’ for Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo: Yamaha return ‘great opportunity’ for Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo: Yamaha return ‘great opportunity’ for Rossi

Reigning MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo says Valentino Rossi’s return to Yamaha has presented the Italian icon with the perfect opportunity to show that he is still fast enough to win premier class races in 2013. Rossi will be back on a factory YZR-M1 next season after a frustrating and disappointing two-year stint with Ducati that saw the 33-year-old score only...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 December 2012 14:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Admirable

Certainly Lorenzos magnanamous approach to Rossi's return in to now what is his back yard is commendable.  Particularly in light of Yamaha management keeping the whole thing under wraps until Jorge had already put pen to paper which must have irked him somewhat.  what is worrying a little is that almost 4 months before the season begins this is the only story that we keep seeing - the anticipated Rossi/Lorenzo saga....  Now that means that nothing else is happening in moto gp which is sad, or this things gonna be magnified much in the same way as the Rossi/Biaggi/Gibernau/Stoner sagas have in the past.  I did notice so far that most of these 'interviews' are from Jorges side of the garage, so far Ive read 4 today alone, from his ex crew chief, team boss, personal manager and now the man himself.  If he is trying to heap the pre-season pressure on Valentino, he is doing an admirable job of that too..!

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

slow news day

So as there's nothing newsworthy going on what do people see as the main battles/rivalrys next season? As much as the press seem to be hyping the Lorenzo/Rossi thing I can't see Rossi bothering Lorenzo much next year. Cal and dovi were great to watch this year any thoughts on who'll be a thorn in each other's side next year? I reckon Lorenzo vs Pedrosa Rossi vs Marquez Crutchlow vs bradl Dovi vs Ducati Crazy Joe vs himself Rider most likely to punch someone in the face- crutchlow Rider most likely to be punched in the face- Marquez

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Pedrosa V Marquez

That's the battle of next year for me, can Marquez come in and dominate from the off. I hope not as I can;t stand the snot nosed little Rat Bag but he is very fast and utterly ruthless. Smoked everyone in 125's and Moto2.

From a Brit point of view Smith v Crutchlow will be interesting. Reckon Crutchlow will start quicker but Smith will reel him in as the season goes on and start getting the better of it towards the end.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

I'm sure these types of off season articles are put on here to wind people up!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Only the off-season ones....

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

are you all reading a different article

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reply to this Topic
trackdayfreak

Oct 11

I think Crutchlow will keep on beating Smith I think Smith won't amount to much.

I think Rossi will start winning races again but I think it will be a close one with Lorenzo.

I reckon Marquez will win many races but due to his aggressive style may injure himself or someone else in the process.I hope we don't have a repeat of Simoncelli!

Pedroza will do well too next season I think.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Iv'e had to rejoin the gym already got through 48 mincepies so far this month. ( just thought i'd share)

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

eddl

if you want to lose weight just cut out bread - the pounds just fall away ( no kidding it really works) go to the gym as well off course.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Ianone best Duke rider next year, and top6 in the championship. Verry underated rider.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices