Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN double issue December 19: Triumph Daytona 675R first ride General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN double issue December 19: Triumph Daytona 675R first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN double issue December 19: Triumph Daytona 675R first ride

In this week's five-in-one Christmas double issue of MCN, out December 19, we have the first test of the new Triumph Daytona 675R. In 2006 the Daytona 675 really shook up the supersport class. Can it do the same again? We also test the new 'Skyhook' Ducati Multistrada against the 2012 model, to see if semi-active suspension really does make a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 December 2012 12:57)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

@billy boy67

If the massive 3 pound price tag is not with in your budget don,t  buy it mate. For 3 pounds it,s DIRT CHEAP, I,m sure it will be good reading and good value if the weathers crap and you can,t get out, it will keep you intertained for hours. Or run down your local and buy a pint which is good for 5mins. .......... PLEASE.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

v2kiwi

Your remarks are too sycopantic to be true. You wouldnt put up with other things you buy on a weekly basis going up 50% in price just before it's Christmas, and not being pre-warned.

Stop sucking up to the corporate line put out about this and develop some backbone!

Reply to this Topic
mozart

Nov 10

mozart says:

colin's xmas list

Why, on the front of my mcn, does it say 'colin's xmas list, 100 of the most curious biking lists'

but when i got to the section in the paper, it said, '84 of the most curious biking lists' ?

I've only briefly scanned the paper, but am i missing something? Please tell me i'm a competition winner or something like that! the victory high ball will be a nice stocking filler :-)

ok, egg nog kicking in now!.......

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

LOL

3 pound pal. In MY opinion is still a bargain. People whinge about the cost of fuel , then pick up half a litre of water for twice the price when they fill up. Its all relivant . But you decide weither you but it or not .

Reply to this Topic
Kelevra

Dec 12

Kelevra says:

I was looking foward to a Glossy Calender, but guess what they dont send em to Ireland, so my newsagent says!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices