Skip to content

Discuss This The manufacturer with the 'most improved' range in 2012 was? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > The manufacturer with the 'most improved' range in 2012 was?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

The manufacturer with the 'most improved' range in 2012 was?

MV Agusta had quite a busy year in 2012 by their standards. The premium Italian brand introduced two new models, both using a brand new 675cc three-cylinder engine, but was it enough for them to be the most improved brand in 2012? Cast your vote below. pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 December 2012 16:51)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
step1

Aug 08

step1 says:

Now i know why i cancelled my subscription. Where are the otheir manufacturers.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

this poll....

can not be answered by anyone who has not ridden all of the bikes produced by all of the companies..... so any opinion is pointless .....in my opinion.

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

Kawasaki and Suzuki........

...........offer the best bang for buck by far. Their range of bikes just keeps getting better and better. MV is way out of most riders pockets.

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

WTF

What a load of old tosh.........................who gives a rat-ass..............by the way MV same price as BMWRR.

Reply to this Topic
twobike

Dec 09

twobike says:

Vote for what ?

What kind of voting system is this ?

The choice is so restricted it's a farse, you have even dared to list them in the order you would like the final result to read. There are some very big names missing here. Just like with the recent Police Commisioner voting, I don't think I will be bothering.

Reply to this Topic
MrGiggle

Nov 12

MrGiggle says:

Kawasaki?

I voted for KTM, but i clearly think Kawasaki have come on leaps and bounds this year! And obviously Triumph are winning on MCN...

Reply to this Topic
rockabrilia

Jul 10

rockabrilia says:

Kawasaki

I would say Kawasaki. This poll is biased to the core and I have get through all the trouble to retrieve my password so I can post in this! What a l load of rubbish this poll is.

Reply to this Topic
tonywill

Nov 05

tonywill says:

manufacturer with the most improved range

this has got to be Kawasaki surely,  where do they get their info from????

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Kawasaki

Where the hell is Kawasaki? Without doubt the most improved line-up. Ok Triumph introduce a GS1200 contender, whoopie-frickin-do! The Japanese Kwaks have come on leaps and bounds this year and next year looks even stronger with the Z800 and updated sportsbike range. Sort it out for 2013!

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

No scooters

How can anyone choose Kawasaki when they do not make scooters?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices