Ask an Expert ebike suit successful Legal

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Legal > ebike suit successful

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

brmoore

Jul 10

brmoore says:

ebike suit successful

Just letting you guys know so we can spread the word, i successfully claimed against ebike for charging me insurance after my accident(non fault) where they carried on charging me for insurance knowing my bike wasnt being used. They would not have advised me of that and kept my money had i not sued, naturally you want to keep working towards NCB so if in doubt wait untill policy ends then claim.

I am now claiming against MCE for not doing a mid term adjustment to a cheaper quote i got, still in process im claiming the money back and advising they can amend what i still have to pay instead of sending me the money(so taking it off my premium owed) they should get that court order today or tomorrow i'll let you know, MCE sales staff also lied and advised the no claims protection was free and had to be on...it does not have to be on, took 6 emails demanding it come off when i found out...

moral is...these companies are sitting on alot of money they should give back and are happy to keep it so know your rights and do a court claim for it back only costs £25 up to £300 and its part of the claim they pay you your cost(£25) back...ebike folded isntantly, would cost more than the claim to even take me to court and i had good grounds for the money back, they would have lost

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 December 2012 11:36)

Post a message in Legal

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices