Skip to content

Discuss This Will Suzuki's 2014 MotoGP bike be good enough to get them on the podium? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Will Suzuki's 2014 MotoGP bike be good enough to get them on the podium?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Will Suzuki's 2014 MotoGP bike be good enough to get them on the podium?

Suzuki are set to return to the MotoGP grid in 2014 after leaving the championship at the end of 2011 for financial reasons. After such a lengthy absence, will they be competitive?   pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 December 2012 14:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

DUO

perhaps given their past association and the fact that both seemingly underperformed Suzuki will be back with Ben Spies?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

stupid article

really how acurate is this info??? suzuki only have permission to test, i think they will fail at the 1st hurdle personally given their past results, stay clear of moto gp and do wsbk in style !!!! if it wasnt for corsa and chilli suzuki appart from 2t era would be forgotten. rgv's are my thing tho but we are talking moto gp here.

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Suzuki ?

I doubt very much that Suzukis performance will improve from what they have acheived in the past.The real question MCN should have asked is if people think Suzuki can beat Ducatis over all best championship position next year ? That would prove interesting.

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Duh

Impossible to know, of course.

However, I will say they will have to sodding good to get past the Hondas and Yams, both companies seem to be on another planet when it comes to producing MotoGP bikes.

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

I want it to be!

I don't think Suzuki's bike of 2011 was as bad as they say, it's just that it was ridden by Bautista. He can ride for sure, and nice bloke too,but Suzuki must have some top riders to make it work. I hope they can attract some.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

There was nothing wrong with their last bike, it was the rider. A better rider and and I'm convinced they can be up there.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Suzuki will they be good enough to challenge for podiums I guess time will tell.

Reply to this Topic
dozyhonda

Jun 06

dozyhonda says:

A Christmas Joke!

Ho Ho Ho.. havenever laughed so much. At least it will the CRTs' something to dice with.

Reply to this Topic
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

Super Cal

Cal Crutchlow will be onboard the Suzuki so i think it will see a few podiums, you heard it here first, Cal dosen't even know yet. The force is strong with this one.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices