Skip to content

Discuss This Will Suzuki's 2014 MotoGP bike be good enough to get them on the podium? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Will Suzuki's 2014 MotoGP bike be good enough to get them on the podium?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Will Suzuki's 2014 MotoGP bike be good enough to get them on the podium?

Suzuki are set to return to the MotoGP grid in 2014 after leaving the championship at the end of 2011 for financial reasons. After such a lengthy absence, will they be competitive?   pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 December 2012 14:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Be a bit embarrasing

if they can't beat the C.R.A.P bikes, sorry i meant the C.R.T. easy mistake

:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

It largely depends who they have riding it. If they tempt Casey Stoner out of retirement then it could win races.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

What sort of dumb arse question is this?

Based on exactly what can anybody make a judgement call. A few spied test photo's earlier this year?

Even if it was good enough we'd not know as surely it must be clear to all you need near enough to an Alien quality rider on board to extract the final 'eenth degree to put any bike on the box. And just who's going to sign to ride for Suzuki 2014? Not Jorge, Dani or Marc.

Just look what happened to Ducati over the past two years. A bike good enough yet two disappointing riders.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Nostro's right..

..it's a silly question and one no one could possibly answer with any accuracy..

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

yeah it is a very dumbass question firstly they will have to have the best bike on the grid and given the amount of development the hondav4 and yams inline have i cant see them making a better bike maybe if they come up with something different that works like a v3 or something to give them an advantage and second they are gonna need an alien not easy to find although bautista was nearly there wold love to see redding ride it tho is it just me or does he look like berry sheene aswell

one thing is for tho suzuki need to redifine there motorcycle image as a whole bring something new to the seen in motogp it could spawn a whole new range of road bikes cos the gsxr is getting to long in the tooth now and is still basicaly the same bike it was a decade ago

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

A better poll, would be. Will Suzuki have the most beautiful umbrella girls? I would fill in a yes on that! On this question, i miss the, i sure hope they will option. Therfore i didnt vote.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

If the percentage

of voting so far is correct 65.45% No    then there's no point in them returning.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

All Suzuki need is a good rider,look at Yamaha before Rossi , bike was not so good, all it need is good engineer & it'll go ok

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

What a stupid poll. How the f@ck should I know? I hope they are competitive.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

agreed

cbr... dont know hope so. I do suspect GSV-R (esp 2011)wasn't as bad as is often suggested. Certainly Bautista hasn't particularly improved from a 'poor' suzuki to a full factory HRC. Having one bike/rider will always muddy the issue. I hope they return with a full factory team (and soon after a satellite team too?). That will need two riders, at least one of whom is genuinely competitive.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle