Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha expecting less friction between Lorenzo and Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha expecting less friction between Lorenzo and Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha expecting less friction between Lorenzo and Rossi

Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo’s relationship will not be dominated by the friction and animosity that existed between the pair between 2008 and 2010. Rossi’s return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad in 2013 has inevitably sparked talk of a renewed bitter rivalry with former foe Lorenzo. In their previous three-year spell together they had numerous on and off track clashes and Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 December 2012 15:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Nonsense

Pedrosa has three GP titles to his credit.

Whilst I agree he underperformed up until 2010, the last few years have been amongst the most competitive in the history of the class. Over and above talent and a competitive motorcycle a rider needs a bit of star alignment. In MotoGP for one reason or another (duff throttle assembly, Simoncelli and Barbera for example for the past three years) this hasn't happened for Pedrosa.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Nostro...

Sorry... meant MotoGP championship... but you knew that. Everyone knows how many titles he's got... & that none of them are in MotoGP...

:blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

No Hedgy

My nonsense was to the Reverend's assertion that Pedro is too nice or too happy to win the MotoGP title. Circumstances my boy, circumstances...

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

It's more than likely that Lorenzo will beat Rossi in the championship next yr. he dam well should. But I'd love to see the opposite if only to watch motoking of ass talk eat his words/ shit

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

ocdcbr

LOL. good luck than you 46ers. sit tight ok? don't pee on your pants. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

ocdcbr, Doohan was older than Rossi is now, when he won his last title, so can you explain to me why you feel Rossi 'dam well should' get beaten?

Or is it because it's his first year back on the Yam... oh, that fucks that excuse, Stoner won first year on the ducati... oh that's right, back on the honda too!

Get those excuses ready ya dickhead... hahaha!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices