Skip to content

Discuss This MCE Insurance offering free modification cover General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCE Insurance offering free modification cover

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

MCE Insurance offering free modification cover

MCE Insurance is offering free modification cover on every MCE policy. No additional premium is required and the new policy covers an unlimited number of modifications. Frame modifications, turbo/super chargers and the mod itself cannot be covered. Julian Edwards, MCE Insurance Group Chief Executive said: “The brains at MCE spent 6 months conducting research and developing the modifications update. "They spoke at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 December 2012 15:58)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

"the title says "Offering Free Modification Cover" but then says "and the mod itself cannot be covered." - So which is it?"

There is no further information about this bold new initiative on their website so I'm guessing it just means they'll insure your bike and ignore the fact you've got a tank pad, but don't bother claiming for it if that gets scratched when you crash. Basically no change from standard insurance.

An advert in the guise of an article because MCN and MCE think we are too stupid to know the difference.

Reply to this Topic
walter ego

Sep 02

walter ego says:

Echo comments

Im like a few of the other chaps on here , we know but amazing how many dont, that there are new scams lined up at every turn .....every renewal time i comparison website with no guilt whatsoever They want customer loyalty but they will never get it , even more so now with the internet ,we can all warn when the tricks that could get away with before is now is fizzed round the wi-fi grapevine at light speed Every time its a good quote first year , to average double at renewal Tell them of a no payout incident and it will be thrown at you every renewal for the next five years,and they wonder why some keep quiet ....we are bloody cash cows and they are criminals Latest one, equal rates regardless of sex..... So do we get a reduction to the ladies rates ? NO they just raise their rates to ours ......it is big brother meets the mafia Get a quote , go for another and all your details are already filled in on their screen ,COS THEY DAMN WELL SHARE THEM ,,, competion my arse

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

MCE

Wnet onto their site for an online insurance quote.

Mods declared...

Heated grips

Improved brakes.

Braided lines.

Aftermarket exhaust system (road legal micron).

Nitrous Oxide System.....

"Unable to quote online, please call 0845 xxxxxxx for a quote.."

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

total crap

i now own a tiger 1050 se which comes STANDARD with heated grips and hard lugage but the knob heads dont understand its STANDARD EQUIPMENT,

And want to try and say they are extras or mods what a bunch of tossers

The arguments i have had with them

Reply to this Topic
jinos85

Feb 13

jinos85 says:

This is a good opportunity as it is not asking for any additional charges. Be it a home insurance or a insurance plan it is better to opt for a long term care policy that offers the best coverage and fits your budget while meeting all your requirements.

Reply to this Topic
leonardo85

Feb 13

leonardo85 says:

Recently, while visiting their websites I found that they are offering different types of life insurance policies with varied premium rates to suit different financial capability of their customer which is great and promotional offers like these will surely help them to increase their sales.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices