Skip to content

Discuss This Win a Victory High-Ball! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Win a Victory High-Ball!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Win a Victory High-Ball!

You could win your very own Victory High-Ball worth £10,995. We have secured one of Victory’s most popular motorcycles to give away to one lucky reader! Powered by Victory’s thundering 106ci (1731cc) Freedom V-twin Motor, the Award winning High-Ball has become an instant classic of the bobber genre, whilst maintaining Victory’s commitment to innovative engineering and design. Its minimalist old school styling...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 December 2012 16:46)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"who the fuk really wants one of them"

Maybe that's why it's being "given" away............or am i just being cynical?.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

You're never going to suffer from sweaty armpits with one of these! I would sooner have a Victory than a Harley but only if I won it. I'll enter if one with less extreme bars is on offer!

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ snev

Well, a stocking stuffer should be small, not overweight like a Harley-Davidson.  I am hoping for either an Aprilia RS125 track bike or Husqvarna SMR511 SuperMoto in my stocking.

@ brutale r - Yeah, the Victory High-Ball would make a lot more sense in the cruiser addled US than the UK.  Now if next year a MV Agusta Rivale 800 is being given away, I would want to win.

Reply to this Topic
robertjmca

Jun 05

robertjmca says:

Did anyone see who won the comp ????

Searched high & low & can't find out.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN