Skip to content

General Going to be Amazing season :) General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Going to be Amazing season :)

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

elmuhamady

Dec 12

elmuhamady says:

Going to be Amazing season :)

Hi all

I can't wait for the next MotoGP season, it will be very interesting. 

Lorenzo on Yamaha, ok, we don't need any more explanation:smile 

For Rossi back to Yamaha, he wants to prove that the wrong is with the Ducati not him and I am kind of sure of that but I think he thought that he could do it again as he did it before with Yamaha when it was noncompetitive but I think it just didn't work not that there is a wrong with him or with Ducati and I think Dovi is going to give us the truth :smile

Marc on Honda and he is already amazing, so how he is going to do with Bradl :winkie:

Cal is going to win the Silverstone or at least we are sure that Silverstone will be a great fun as long as he is in MotoGP and plays as usual just for pure racing and fun and I LOVE that

and of course Dani as usual is there to win the 2nd place :lol:
it's going be Awesome and to be honest if I have the choice to give the champion to some one I would give it to him.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 December 2012 22:52)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Amr

I was with you ...right up to the last paragraph ...but if the season is going to anyone I reckon it's Rossi ...back on a mission with a point to prove ..and thank God! - MotoGP will be more entertaining next year with Rossi up where he belongs. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
LEO61

Aug 08

LEO61 says:

MOTO GP

The simple fact is, we need more teams/riders on the grid in this class. Also any extra teams need to be competetive, and not just making up the numbers. It gets downright bloody dangerous coming up to back markers after five laps or so. Alas, in the present economic climate i doubt we'll see any more teams included.

Reply to this Topic
elmuhamady

Dec 12

elmuhamady says:

Hi Kamchat

well, speaking about entertaining, 2012 wouldn't have had any of it without Dani tries and without Cal and Dovi fights, really and of course Malasya due to weather, I really don't like the idea that a race depends on weather or unexpected error to be entertaining the same as tyre management in F1 !!

Of course I am dying to see Rossi back I can't even imagine any enjoyment in the season if he didn't come back and what happened with Ducati for me was a complete disappointment :upset:
But you should agree with me that Dani is a hard worker :smile I really hope a championship for him   

Reply to this Topic
elmuhamady

Dec 12

elmuhamady says:

Hi LEO61

I couldn't agree more they should have add more manufacturer to MotoGP and reduce the costs for them instead of bringing the CRT class, I don't know even who watch them during the race they are in another planet and even the camera doesn't bring them !!! to be honest I don't know all their names or standing !!!! 

I think they should rethink about where MotoGP is going and maybe Stoner was right.
But I read that Suzuki is back to MotoGP and if that followed by like Kawasaki and Apprilia and those, it would be the real image we hope :wink:

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Make or break for Dani?

As the often nearly-man of motoGP, you have to wonder how much patience HRC have with Dani. If he's there simply to sell Honda scooters in Spain over Piagio ones then he may well be on borrowed time if MArquez has a good season.

Rossi back on a decent bike should be good. Dovi to Ducati? Can anyone say 'poisoned chalice'? It may be a factory ride, but its the wrong factory. Being routinely chellenged by your own satalite teams ain't exactly encouraging.

Reply to this Topic
elmuhamady

Dec 12

elmuhamady says:

Hi ANichol

For HRC patience with Dani, I think they also interested in manufacturers championship and it's done thanks to him and he competed for the title until that fault actually I don't know what happened !! it was an idiotic low side crash, but we should admit that he gave us kind of excitement over the boring predictable MotoGP season.

For Ducati the Factory and the satalite bike almost have the same speed !!! that says there is something wrong
Do you think Dovi would do with Ducati like what Rossi did with Yamaha when there was some thing wrong with it about 2004 Yamaha was the same noncompetitive like Ducati now, what do you think ? 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices