Go to most recent reply

StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

New 'Points System' in MotoGP

New rules...

Looks like Randy de Puniet had better sharpen his act up!:tongue:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 11:16)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Hmmm...

beginings of a series where victory will be decided in a series of legal challenges regarding points, etc, a la F1?

I know they're trying to level the playing field financially and all that, but why keep restricting what CRT can and can't use...if you want them to be comeptitive, why not let 'em run turbos or something (like BTCC)?

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

well they have

to do something to stop it becoming a feckin parade of same old same old, might help but i very much doubt it, one thing that would seriously help would be dropping the prices at the gate, firkin diabolical what they charge to see very little to be honest.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

I understand the points

thing for 'assaulting marshals'...but 'endangering other riders' can be open to interpretation ....we don't want MotoGP to become a place were folk are frightened to make  an overtake in case they get penalty points!

It's racing ffs! - and racing is dangerous ....If they can't live with that they shouldn't be racing in the first place.:winkie: 

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Looks like

the lunatics are still running the asylum,only bigger problem i can forsee with these lunatics is they are about to run the Superbikes this season as well,''now that's a worry'' if they do what they've done with the GP :shock:

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

MGP Penalty points

Riders can already be banned for dangerous riding etc so penalty point has nothing to do with that. Looks like the organisors are aware that the racing is likely to be very boring next year and so are trying to manipulate results with spurious penalties to make the championship appear closer/ more exciting.

I must admit I can not understand how MotoGP organisors got their hands on WSB as thats completely against EU competition rules. WSB stands to be badly affected now due to interference by the new organisers.

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

What a

great shot,lets hope none of them touch or there will be points all over the place :lol: 

better if they all spread out and give each other plenty of room,tail gating like that's against the law:shock: better have a couple of police men ride around with them if there going to do something so silly and irresponsible,maybe a couple of speed cameras wouldn't go a miss :lol: dick heads 

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

dunno about mr de puniet....

think Marques might have to be careful.

Nice piccie KCMC, looks like a two-wheel version of NASCAR ! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices