Skip to content

Discuss This Two weeks of MCN-TV for free! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Two weeks of MCN-TV for free!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Two weeks of MCN-TV for free!

Now there's no need to watch a turkey on the telly this Christmas! MCN-TV.com are giving away TWO WEEKS unlimited access to their on-line library enabling you to watch over 100 biking films, documentaries and TV shows. There's no software to download and no plugging things into the back of the telly. MCN-TV runs any device that uses a standard web...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 13:17)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Fomancu

Jul 08

Fomancu says:

"Two weeks unlimited access"??

Pity you "forgot" to --"You are visiting from somewhere other than the UK. Due to restrictions in place from our Content partners, we are not allowed to show you videos when you are outside the UK - sorry! If you are in fact in the UK please "

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

"ownly" ?

Typo.

Reply to this Topic
stevowarrior

Jun 06

stevowarrior says:

If only

Nice seasonal offer, if only I could get on it - every time I try to register for use I get the message "whoops there appears to be a problem"....

Anybody else in the same situation (BTW I'm on this stupid Win8)

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

Is it available with Full HD 1080p with dolby true HD digital surround sound? if not then i am not prepared to pay for it. I might as well download from the many online video and file sharing sites for free.

If you want me to pay for it then it has to offer a lot.

Reply to this Topic
Lukaz2205

Jul 05

Lukaz2205 says:

Stevowarrior

im getting the same thing fella....wish they'd sort out glitches before expecting everyone to rush in...

Reply to this Topic
mercymercyred

Jan 10

tv

I am tempted to subsribe but like folk have said you can get quite a lot for free already and it has to be pretty special to cough up more money  maybe has anybody already got it and what is it like? is it worth it?

Reply to this Topic
jeffbiker1000

Dec 12

no tv

I to get the problem message...so usual rubbish on Xmas TV now!

Reply to this Topic
gooutgrinning

Mar 11

Solution

You say: "Sadly due to contract and licensing restrictions video coverage is limited to residents of the UK ownly (sic)." Classic FM radio solves this by asking web page visitors to fill in their UK post code, thereby satisfying your requirement to ensure that they are not breaching the contract terms with your content providers. The BBC is too daft to see the sense in this with their iPlayer so people travelling for whatever reason are excluded. Or they use a proxy IP address. Surely you are not so daft? The internet is a global medium and anything placed on the web should not be restricted in this way. Fight it.

Reply to this Topic
ZX9PETE

Jan 13

ZX9PETE says:

payment for mcn tv

hi im having trouble using a maestro debit card to sign up..its only giving me options for credit cards such as visa!!:upset:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices