Skip to content

TRIUMPH Video: Triumph Daytona 675R first ride DAYTONA 675

You are in... Forums > TRIUMPH > DAYTONA 675 > Video: Triumph Daytona 675R first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Triumph Daytona 675R first ride

Triumph took the biking world by storm in 2006 with the Daytona 675, which stuck two fingers up to the Japanese. It was a winner on the road, and the track with one of the best-loved motorcycle engines ever. Seven years on, the 600 market has dwindled, but will the new Daytona 675R seduce us again? We travel to its world launch...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 13:31)

Post a message in DAYTONA 675

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Neveesy

you have a lush job m8, and that Daytona would be my pick of the new 600 sports bikes (MV,Kawasaki nah)

Wishing triumph all the best in 2013 (don't think they need it mind)  ;-)

Reply to this Topic
burnthouse

May 12

burnthouse says:

rebirth of 600s

Whilst Triumph have done an amazing job, £8500 for base model whilst an amazing machine it does move the bike into the MV market.... also the fact that they have eeked the capacity up towards the 675cc presumably for they same reason as Kawasaki to increase power and torque, does this not prove that the true 600 sports of old are now a thing of the past... probably due to emissions and death of good old carb's.... still Triumph still have a great product and I wish them all the success in the world.

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

triumph

if i had the money for it this would be my bike!

Reply to this Topic
pottersbar

Apr 06

pottersbar says:

MVF3 v 675R

Having switched from a 2011 675 to the MVF3 this year, both bikes have advantages and disadvantages over each other. But overall have to go with the F3, it is more exciting bike to ride, a little unpredictable, but great fun. From looks point of view, no contest

Reply to this Topic
Perki6

Aug 10

Perki6 says:

Triumph

Its probably better than the older models, but its lost its looks, it image is confused looks very similar to jap 600cc but it wants to be Europen. i will not be trading my D675 in for this.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Different and Unequal?

3-cylinder bikes get a 12.5% displacement advantage over 4-cylinder bikes so as to equalize power, but then they end up with more torque.  Really a fair contest?

Of course, here in the US, the AMA makes 4-cylinder Japanese supersports compete not only against 675cc triples, but the Ducati 848 L-2, and before Harley-Davidson pulled the plug on Buell, the 1125cc Helicon (Rotax built) V-2!  : (

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices