Skip to content

Discuss This 2012 MOTOGP MOMENTS - A NEW BRITISH STAR IS BORN MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > 2012 MOTOGP MOMENTS - A NEW BRITISH STAR IS BORN

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

2012 MOTOGP MOMENTS - A NEW BRITISH STAR IS BORN

The emergence of Scott Redding and Bradley Smith in recent years convinced the world that young British riders were worthy of a punt on the Grand Prix stage again. We might not be churning out precocious young talent at the rate of Spain and Italy, but Danny Kent stepped onto the trail blazed by Redding and Smith to emerge as Britain’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 14:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Kent

The lad has serious pace, perhaps an even better prospect than Smith and Redding. Pocherral says he's going to be a champ and he knows a thing or two. Lets just hope he gives Danny a decent bike rather than the pile of junk Bradders had to flog round this year.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Cortese would have apologised to me pinned up against the garage wall and well before Motegi. Danny is a talented rider but needs to find that aggression both on and off track. Nice guys come last.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Hopefully for Danny Kent, Tech3 can improve their Moto2 bike by a fair margin. It was quite a long way off the Kalex Ans Suter. If so then i reckon he will be areal asset to Moto2. No one wants to see Pol run away with the championship. Personally i except a lot from Luis Salom, i really like his ridding style.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Chemnitz Hotel...

Young Kent ran his luggage over my foot when he checked out of the Seaside Resort Chemnitz on Monday following race day.  I was there an extra day because my RSV had to be repaired (a highly amusing story).  He turned to one of his mates (fellow racer) and said 'Oops, I just ran over that guys foot!'.  I let it slide so he could continue his ascent.  Danny - if you read this, smash it out of the park next year lad...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle