Skip to content

Discuss This 2012 MOTOGP MOMENTS – DUCATI DISASTER MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > 2012 MOTOGP MOMENTS – DUCATI DISASTER

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

2012 MOTOGP MOMENTS – DUCATI DISASTER

It’s the Valencia MotoGP test in November, 2010 and the wave of optimism sweeping through Ducati’s factory garage is so powerful it could almost knock you off your feet. Valentino Rossi has arrived to prove the bike was no one-hit wonder in the hands of Casey Stoner and help restore Ducati as a potent threat to the Japanese domination of MotoGP. Two...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 14:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

there u go again bulto....

He couldn't ride the bike Stoner got off and he still couldn't ride his own developed version 2 years later.

You keep telling us Rossi never developed the Yam but now you say he developed the Duc.
Stop twisting words and talk sense for once.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

I'll set you straight then numbnuts!

Flo didn't develop the Yamaha and he certainly didn't develop the duc.

How's that sit with your version of reality buell?

Why not just believe the one that breaks your little yellow heart the least and cry yourself to sleep.

Hahahaha haha hahahahaha haha hahahahahahahaha hahahaha hahaha hahahahahaha haha ha hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahaha ha hahahahahahahah hahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahaha...

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

English Lesson

OK, Buell - let's say 'develop' is a subjective term.

Without labouring a well worn point, Yamaha didn't develop the 2003 bike into the 2004 bike based upon changes asked for by Rossi. It already existed when he got there, the bike he first rode was the 2004 version.

Rossi went to Ducati and couldn't ride the bike that Stoner got off the day before, so spent the next two years telling Ducati how he wanted to change it - he asked for the alloy perimeter frame did he not? Therefore, 2 years later he still couldn't ride the bike that Ducati developed for him by making the changes he asked for.

Is that better?

Or are you saying Ducati forced the alloy frame upon him?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bob + bulto

bob you have such a nice way.Why are you so angry when I am so happy?
Would you like a happy lesson?

bulto...thanks but I do not need an english lesson even although I am not english.
You know the facts....I know the facts.....but we perceive them differently.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

bultoboy

capirossi spent 12 years in the top class, where he won 8 gp's of which he won half 2006/2007 on the bike stoner rode, ummmmmm whats that tell you?

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Capirossi

2006 Capirossi was on the 990 and a real front runner, without the crash at Catalunya he would have been in with a real shot at the title, in the last race of that season Capi came home second to Bayliss on the sister Ducati proving it was a bike more than just one rider could use.

2007 was the first year of the 800's. Im no engineer but im guessing Ducati built a completely new bike. New engine obviously and probably new frame to house it, new swingarm to fit the new frame etc etc etc.

Capirossi who had been a title contender the year before was all of sudden down with the pack, 1 win in the wet and not much else, Stoner on the other hand jumped on it and was unbeatable and from 2007 to this day is the only rider to win a race on that bike, not just a race but loads of races, and championship as well. That makes him a pretty special rider in my book.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha, ha Buelli. Few on here have your comedic value

thanks but I do not need an english lesson even although I am not english.

I would suggest this sentence is proof positive of your need for English lessons.

Keep them coming Buelli. You're a rare ray of shining light in a dull, dull yellow world.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

old news

get over it!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Eddl

capirossi spent 12 years in the top class, where he won 8 gp's of which he won half 2006/2007 on the bike stoner rode, ummmmmm whats that tell you?

It tells me once again you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Which bike was Stoner on for the 2006 season?

Which races did Capirossi win in 2007?

Answer those and you may see where you're mistaken

MrKrabs has given you a clue

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Well Buell

You know the facts....I know the facts.....but we perceive them differently.

But only one of us perceives them correctly - that'd be me...

But yet again all you can do is contradict, you're unable to provide facts for a case against.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices