Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner memories: Andy Dawson MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner memories: Andy Dawson

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner memories: Andy Dawson

In the second part of MCN’s exclusive series of Stoner memories, Ohlins suspension technician Andy Dawson, who worked with the Australian throughout his MotoGP career at Ducati and Honda, recalls his epic victory over Valentino Rossi and Dani Pedrosa at Catalunya in 2007 as one of the outstanding memories. “In Barcelona in 2007 we were in a bit of a mess...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 14:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Ok....I admit that Stoner was like a 4 year old with a loaded gun for the last 6 years, very much hit or miss........but f*ck was he fast........

Gonna miss him more and more with every boring week of this season....

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Wosi

You really are an utter fuckwit, same as all your mates on here.

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

NO NO NO

mandy nobody is a bigger fuckwit than you.
You have proved it time and time again you dumb dickhead.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Wosi, sorry to correct you but Stoner finished with more points in '10 than '09.

Not sure how that is worse but I'm sure you know what you mean.

Oh yeah, new year, new girlfriend? I'm sure you and Jack will make a lovely couple! Hahaha...

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"This..and the fact Stoners results got worse with him finishing lower year upon year until he left Ducati, "

220 points trailing 3rd by 14 in 2009, 225 trailing 3rd by 8 in 2010, 4th & 4th... even if you're saying Yamaha & Honda did nothing to improve their bikes over that year that indicates an improvement. Of course, they did.

:blink:

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

And what about you Jack?

With you high opinion that everyone on here is a fuckwit - that means you have a higher opinion of yourself than of everyone else - doesn't it?

Therefore you are what you accuse everyone else of being - aren't you?

The only comment you ever have to make is to tell someone they're talking crap - without ever offering your reason why.

Why is that, because you're too much of a fuckwit yourself to form one?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Wosi

It's sad to see you affected so much by a rider whose only crime was being fast enough to beat the rider you chose to follow.

Your constant orange references, regurgitation of old arguments and creative attempts to conjure up new ones, purely to taint what the guy achieved in his short time in Motogp is getting painful to watch and suggests you're developing some sort of pathological hatred towards the man. You can't accept anyone giving him praise, especially if it is praise from 'insiders' for possessing attributes within his riding skill that Rossi never  had.

Lay it to rest and move on. Be glad he's gone as it's one less to beat for your boy next season.

I'm sure Mr Birt only puts these stories up to wind you up and therefore increase the hit rate on his site...

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

bultoboy

another prick that thinks he knows so much but in reality he knows very little.
I do not contribute to this forum because there is so much shite posted and I can count on one hand the decent posters.

BYE.....:lol:

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

So Jack

Like I said, you consider yourself superior because in your opinion you know that 95% of people on here talk shite.

You say you don't contribute yet you have to come on here and tell people they talk shite. Why not put a constructive argument against what you consider to be shite. There are more people on here willing to have a reasoned discussion than not - and most of the 'nots' are from the Rossi corner who see things one way and one way only.

The irony is that because of the way you behave on here, you're the one that comes across as the arrogant tosser you accuse others of being.

Try being constructive for once.

And for the record, I know nowhere near everything and am quite happy to be corrected when wrong. So correct some of the things I've said that are wrong as a starting point.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Bulto..................''It's sad to see you affected so much by a rider whose only crime was being fast enough to beat the rider you chose to follow.''

--------------------------------------------------

When all is said and done, this really is the only reasonable explanation for the abuse thrown at a young man who beat all around him during his time in MotoGp, many times against the odds. No-one bettered his WC tally or came close to his wins/podium tally while he raced.

Kinda sad imo.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices