Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner memories: Chris Richardson MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner memories: Chris Richardson

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner memories: Chris Richardson

In the third part of MCN’s exclusive series of Stoner memories, Stoner’s former LCR mechanic Chris Richardson recalls his first encounter with the supremely talented Aussie. “My first year with Lucio (Cecchinello) was in 2002 and they just said this Australian guy was going to be doing his first year in Grand Prix with the team. But I’d not really heard of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"I mean..the bike he left Rossi was competive, right?.."

With Stoner on it the Ducati won races... a bike that wins races is competitive... yeah... ?

:blink:

"...and this is Casey Stoner we're talking about?"

Yup... not Rossi... under him it didn't even contend for race wins... :winkie:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
zabrina

Jan 13

zabrina says:

Hello my Dear,

Hello my Dear,
My name is Miss Zabrina Wilson, it's my pleasure to write you today. actually,  i seek for true friendship and partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God.  I will be happy to see your mail and also to send you my pictures and more details about me!
i will like you to reply me: -   misszabrina24@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you,
Miss Zabrina

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

Probably the weakest excuse of all time. Explain 2007 then Muppett?

------------------------------------------------------------

I've never denied Stoner had an advantage in 2007. Unlike yourself who denies ALL of Vales many advantages over the years.

Muppet.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

rossi fans

if ducati had such a great bike in 2007 why was no other ducati in the top 6 bikes???...surely if it was a great bike stoners team mate would be up there and possibly a satellite bike as well...but no only casey was up there.....surrounded by yam`s and honda`s...i`m quite happy to liste to the bullshit excuses......but the fact is only casey made ducati fast not ducati making casey fast,,,...just as ducati has made rossi slow or rossi has shown how a normal rider can perform with ducati

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices