Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner memories: Livio Suppo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner memories: Livio Suppo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner memories: Livio Suppo

In the fourth part of MCN’s exclusive series of Stoner memories, Livio Suppo, who signed Stoner for Ducati at the end of 2006 and then worked with him at HRC, shares his thoughts. “I think his Phillip Island win in 2011 was unforgettable because it was a situation you can only dream of.  "Very few people in the world can experience something...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 15:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You, me and many others Livio

Given the twitter ructions Stoner is already causing in the bogun world of Aussie V8 racing I think they'll want to shoo him out of Dodge the moment he approaches their redneck gates proper. It is after all the fate that befell Gardner.

The longer Stoner's away the more that right wrist of his has got to get twitchy. He's still an angry young man in many ways and that needs an outlet. MotoGP looks like it may settle down somewhat from 2014. With stable rules and the previously suffocating sceptre of V. Rossi now placed in its true light there is always the glimmer of hope that Stoner will return.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Stoner

Come back sooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Stoner

Come back sooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

I'm speculating

That Livio Suppo has never been on this website or read any of the posts? I'd like to add a few comments on his behalf: 4th paragraph: " In the beginning " should be followed by " and at the end". 5th paragraph: The sentence about the more his career went on should be ended with " except the brainless fuckwits on MCN most notably Wosi, Supermario, Buelligan and CCB, I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone's handle but there are almost too many to list " I'm glad to clear that up for you.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Super fast rider and his awesome riding style on the bike will be missed.
Thought Casey was retired with his gorgeous wife, settling into fatherhood, fishing and V8’s….just checking; Casey hasn’t died has he?
A 4 part “Memories of..” seems a bit OTT.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Baa..

I agree..can we have a story that discusses Casey's flakyness?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

WTF??

It's the off season and Stoner only left a couple of months ago..... Jesus, why dont they do one of these trips down memory lane for all the riders as they all packed up for the year around the same time....! 

Actually, maybe it's because people have forgotten about the dullard already so they are doing this to make people remember him.... This could end up being a monthly thing to refresh peoples memories...

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Moaner

As comedians go you'd make a good electrician, I hear NASA need a sparky why not give them a call?

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Mandy

And you have the cheek to knock my poor attempt at a bit of wit when you come back with a post like that.... Oh the irony....

I bet you havn't forgotten about Stoner yet have ya? Still emptying into your orange sock at night over the poster you have up of him on your bedroom wall?? Bless....

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Like what?

Cryptically calling you stupid? You are stupid and I mean that in terms of you and your intellect. I just added the encryption because I had some neurons going idle, don't get irate about it. If I didn't think you were a twat I'd show you how to do it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices