Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner memories: Livio Suppo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner memories: Livio Suppo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner memories: Livio Suppo

In the fourth part of MCN’s exclusive series of Stoner memories, Livio Suppo, who signed Stoner for Ducati at the end of 2006 and then worked with him at HRC, shares his thoughts. “I think his Phillip Island win in 2011 was unforgettable because it was a situation you can only dream of.  "Very few people in the world can experience something...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 15:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

For a debate to work properly Shawny

You take a point and reason as to why you disagree with it. Not merely state 'what are you on about'. Or are you just another wet behind the ears deadhead little 46'er with nothing to say, moaning because they dislike what they read?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Bless ya!

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Ah yes Nostro, fair comment...can you just point out the interviews where you saw Stoner 'ever smiling' and made 'fair, intelligent' comments inistead of moaning.  Or groaning.   I seemed to have missed them.  All of them.  Also, why does questioning your point make me a 46er?  I don't understand the correlation.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

shawno

Dani, surely has to be the favourite to take the title next year. Surely?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

That's my bet. He's not only proved that a fit Dani is a very fast Dani but he's also in JLo's 'Vale' ridden head.

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

shawno

.......if your that bothered about personalities go and watch chat shows........all i`m interested in is the racing,who gives a fuk about interviews or who moaned about what......bet u want to what star sign the riders are next!!!!.....moan,don`t moan,say nothing who gives a shit

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

oh dear..

feel sorry for the lame lonely sad fuks on here who think its clever to put comments on in another language.......get back to your power wanking and coming in your own mouths......i bet ya google search engines have been on overdrive looking for the words

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

A nonny moose..

..you're most welcome. And if there's anything else I can do to make your day that little bit more rosy, you can va te faire foutre! xx

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

anonymous

Someone's tired.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nice reply

Rainman -  No sense of humour - no forum cred,,,,,

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

oooohhh rainmaker

...obviously touched a little nerve there....diddums......but really fuk u isn`t nice......keep wanking onto your picture,for all the high and mighty on here with the fancy language stainmaker is your man.....you should set up your own langauge site

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle