Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner memories: Livio Suppo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner memories: Livio Suppo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner memories: Livio Suppo

In the fourth part of MCN’s exclusive series of Stoner memories, Livio Suppo, who signed Stoner for Ducati at the end of 2006 and then worked with him at HRC, shares his thoughts. “I think his Phillip Island win in 2011 was unforgettable because it was a situation you can only dream of.  "Very few people in the world can experience something...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 15:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

tripi

u know why the masses don`t like stoner????.......have a guess......still don`t know????.......ok i`ll tell ya.......stoner is not liked by the masses cos the masses love rossi.....stoner has taken the game to another level and rossi fans don`t like it.......so they spout he`s won 9 titles blah blah.......so what,against who??....mostly sete `silver spoon` gibernau and nicky `never win` hayden...since stoner and lorenzo have arrived he has won 2 championships in 7 years.....same as stoner and lorenzo........and done jack shit on the the winning bike stoner stepped off...rossi moans just as much as stoner or any of them.......now i like rossi,he is great entertainment...but stoner was the king of speed,his talent is way beyond any of them

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Oh come on...

"but he's also fair, intelligent, ever smiling, has a great turn of phrase, and fulfills his media responsibilities with good grace"

JL has beat Pedrosa comfortably for the last 4 years.

Hedgey, I respect your knowledge but we must have been watching different interviews for the last 5 years - part of the reason for Stoners exit was his ill-handling and whingey views of the media.  And seriously, JL comfortably beat Dani last year?  Assen was the turning point.  Why do you think Jorgé crashed in Valencia?  Nowt to do with Ellison, just a world champion consumed by the thought he was about to be overtaken (again) by his nemesis.  A Rookie mistake that (luckily only) cost him a home race win.

Dani, surely has to be the favourite to take the title next year. Surely?

Rev was right for the first part of his post...

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

CHR pouvez-vous faire mieux que moi avec françaises. J'imagine que c'est aussi bon que votre amour de Rossi

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Simon

You just repeated what I already said ....... DOH!!!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Shawno...

Don't know where you got that 1st bit from but it wasn't me... & yep... he's beaten him comfortably in the championship... the crash at the last round merely meant it wasn't by even more 'cos JL already had it in the bag... Winning with 1 round still to go = comfortable, yes... ?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Trip.

il est si facile manoeuvrer quelques personnes!

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Bonjour mon ami

Je suis d'accord CHR il est assez souvent les mêmes personnes. Profitez de votre journée.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Trip. 今、私を放っ

あなたは今私を退屈している

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Hedgers.. apols

for my point on your post of stoner 'fair intelligent and ever smiling', that was in fact Nostros - so apologies - Nostro - what on Earth are you talking about?

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Rainmaker...

Never fails to make me chuckle....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle