Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner memories: Jerry Burgess MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner memories: Jerry Burgess

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner memories: Jerry Burgess

In the fifth part of MCN’s exclusive series of Stoner memories, Valentino Rossi’s legendary crew chief Jerry Burgess gives his thoughts on his no-nonsense compatriot. “I think we all know Casey is special and enormously gifted on a motorcycle, When I think of Casey I still think of that young and fearless guy crashing that 250 that went on forever in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 15:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

No apology for the '80 second' comment then?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Nice words...

... but considering how wrong he's been about Casey in the past, perhaps not the most reliable person to be asked for a reference.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Well

That was magnanomous comming from Burgess. I guess its easy when the subject is no longer a threat to your camp.

Reply to this Topic
ripper50

Sep 12

ripper50 says:

Cocks

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Ripper...

At least he's not as dumb as to say "Casey who?" like you did. :winkie:

I'm waiting for Wosi to come along & say "Burgess... You ever heard of him?..Nah! didn't think so. He's obviously a big fan though."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

real racers

be good to hear what the other retired gp winners think of him, burgess maybe a well known crew chief yes but be cool to hear doohan's thought rather than his or any other retired racer for that fact. off season is so boring.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ripper

MCN is not a search engine. Try google next time.

Reply to this Topic
ripper50

Sep 12

ripper50 says:

Nostril

I typed in Cock and you appeared

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

....and more importantly in other news

Yamaha welcomes Their Greatest Rider Ever with a welcome back video. Thank you Yamaha for showing respect to the person that pays the bills and possibly the reason why Motogp is still making money.

We expect no drop off of viewship with the lil Aussie boy quitting for some manly fishing.

Eeven though he has taken to being Tweety Bird as his new girlie thing to do, he still gets no respect from his real hard Aussie men. So says Mark Winterbottom. 

Sweety Tweety does love to talk shit from the saftey of being many, many miles away. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EkqOOE7VJVk

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

milky

hey think your rite how many of us would of continued to watch motogp if rossi retired when he broke his leg think a good chunk of reason many of us tuned in every week was to to watch him albeit on the infated duke i have to say tho the last 6months has been all about dani for me

put another way if u could have your photo taken with one motogp rider i doubt everyone would be rushing to stoners,pedro,jl garage i think even paceycasey would have to agree with me there! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices