Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner memories: Jerry Burgess MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner memories: Jerry Burgess

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner memories: Jerry Burgess

In the fifth part of MCN’s exclusive series of Stoner memories, Valentino Rossi’s legendary crew chief Jerry Burgess gives his thoughts on his no-nonsense compatriot. “I think we all know Casey is special and enormously gifted on a motorcycle, When I think of Casey I still think of that young and fearless guy crashing that 250 that went on forever in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 15:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

I sympathise with you...

GixxerDream I have also had the pleasure of Mr Burgess a few times in the past.
Most on here have absolutely no idea of the expertise of the man as you can probably tell by their comments.
All they know is what they read and even more so what they want to believe about him.
It is quite sad that there are so many on here have such a negative view on so many top men in Moto GP.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

burgess

I agree, silly that burgess gets caught in the crossfire of the so far interminable but hopefully soon to terminate rossi/stoner thing.

His record, with mutiple riders over several decades, speaks for itself and even leaving aside his yamaha years honda are not a notably sentimental organisation and would not have had him as their top crew chief for so many years if they thought there was anyone better.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Stiffen your spine and stand the fuck up. You sniveling, wimpering, whining, gutless, piece of smelly shit.

That's what you are and know go feck yourself.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices