Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner memories: Colin Edwards MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner memories: Colin Edwards

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner memories: Colin Edwards

In the final part of MCN’s exclusive series of Stoner memories Colin Edwards recalls a side to the Aussie few seldom see in the immediate aftermath of the tragic accident in Sepang last year that claimed the life of rising Italian star Marco Simoncelli. “Casey came to the medical centre to see how I was and that meant a lot. Him...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 15:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

He’s done some s**t that when he’s on, which he was quite regular, that was amazing to watch.

What does this mean?

Does Casey poo himself every time a battle with Rossi looms..?

I reckon Edwards is a bit of a perv..

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

Wanker. Colin's a fuckin' legend.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Interesting to see..

..Stoner appears to have more respect within the paddock than out of it. Maybe the doubters should take note of the people that really know the man and give him a little more personal credit!

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Get over it

Stoner has gone fishing and he ain't never comming back. Sepang 1 and counting down the days. Look forward to the future and let go of the past. A past owned by Stoner during the 800 era. Stats and damn lies confirm every aspect of that particular era. Evergreen Colin.

You have to love the bloke. Most everyone in the paddock does. Sort of confirms Burgess' linking of Aussies and Americans comming into the series to race and win,rather than search for tabloid spotlights.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Dice..

So it's not possible to be a legend and a perv..?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Two Words...

..Jimmy Saville.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

CH

I think your confusing legend with bellend there...

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Edwards

About time he hung up his boots,or returned to Superbikes, if he wants to continue racing. He's never won a race and never will, only taking up space now I reckon! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

MCN

why don't you do one more = Casey Stoner memories : Valentino Rossi - now that would create some fireworks.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Really Saturn, what COULD the cocksucker say? Like you, I think it's best he just shut his trap before he makes a bigger tool of himself. Cheers.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices