Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Five minutes with James Whitham General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Five minutes with James Whitham

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Five minutes with James Whitham

MCN caught up with former racer James Whitham at Motorcycle Live 2012 to talk '70s/'80s two-strokes, Sean Bean and ironing. Don't forget to pick up your 2-in-1 MCN Christmas issue to keep you entertained over the festive period! brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 16:35)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
speedy231278

Jun 10

speedy231278 says:

Five minutes with...

and the video is four mins... lol

Reply to this Topic
nippiman

Jun 12

nippiman says:

Top Bloke is Whitham :)

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

When we watch Wsbk here in Holland, always hope it's on Eurosport2 cause then we get Whitham/Burnicle comments wich are so much better than the Dutch guys on Eurosport1! Witham is a legend, he was as rider as well. First dude i saw braking his Real wheel of the grond at Assen with the rear of the bike wiggling all over the place. Jack Burnicle is a good enthousiastic commentator as well, but his down side for me is always that he will never say for instance? Carlos Checa is doing well on the Ducati. No it's always Checa is doing well on the Althea Ducati. He does that with every team that has a main sponsor! It's like hes getting paid for mentioning sponsors? That asside jack is allright, he loves his bike racing. Keep the races coming guys!

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

superb

Mr  Whitham, u r superb.

but could you answer the question i asked you in kirkcaldy when you were touring the country  with either yzf or  gsx 750, i think the previous question was "what would you like to do next" and you said "GP500's", i then said that do you "do you think there will be another UK top rider in GP500 as the japanese had already finished the UK bike industry" or something like that and you didn't answer the question. 

so here is a new question, do you think the UK will have a rider on a works MotoGP if we keep buying jap bikes !!!!!!! and should WSB be more road based ....................to keep it away from motogp.  

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

So ironing a shirt. What's the right way? I always do front, back, sleeves cuffs n collar in that order.

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

J.W............

............always a pleasure to listen.

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Terrific

I could listen to Jamie Whitham all day. Jack n Jim are my absolute favourite pair, and they've got decent competition.

Reply to this Topic
TriumphTT600

Dec 12

TriumphTT600 says:

Jamie and Jack make the whole motorsport year for me ... awesome commentary and knowledgable folks!

Reply to this Topic
Old geezer

Jun 03

Old geezer says:

Best 5 minutes of the new year

As a local 'Huddersfield person', Jamie is always entertaining & straight forward...

Absolute cracking!...Best 5 minutes of the new year for me!

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Awesome

Imagine sitting in a pub with him and Guy Martin, perfect!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices