Skip to content

Discuss This Colin Edwards: ‘I never considered retirement’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Colin Edwards: ‘I never considered retirement’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Colin Edwards: ‘I never considered retirement’

Colin Edwards reckons retiring from MotoGP was never an option he considered after a dismal 2012 on the struggling Suter-BMW CRT project. The popular Texan was the poster boy for the new CRT category that allowed teams to run highly tuned production-based engines in a prototype chassis. But having signed with the Forward Racing squad to campaign a Suter chassis and a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 December 2012 09:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

why is he to old ? younger than biaggi

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

PRINCE

OUR YOU ON DRUGS? IF OBAMA RAN MOTO GP IT WOULD BE EVAN MORE FUCKED UP THAN IT IS NOW!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

As usual people over rate Colin Dullwards and underestimate the level of the form he would need to get back before he could compete in WSBK let alone motoGP!

Funny?  He's about as funny as a dose of the fuckin' runs.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Still on

the bitter pills then Bob.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Touche Bob

Dovi's performance this year on the Tech Trois put the CEII's yo-yo'ing (that's just for you Saturn) performances on the M1's into stark relief. The AMA beckons Colin.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Col should get off that rubbish and get himself a good SBK ride.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

It's not pleasant seeing Col doing what he's doing at the moment. If he were a boxer...............!!!!!! Hang the helmet up bud. You'll always be remembered fondly.

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

Colin the man.

Colin's a legend, but he does not pretend to be any thing else than he is. An old racer who can't believe he is still in that class. I say fuck it. If someone wants him to ride their bike in MotoGP at his age, then go for it. He loves riding motorcycles. Good on him.

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

Colin the man.

Colin's a legend, but he does not pretend to be any thing else than he is. An old racer who can't believe he is still in that class. I say fuck it. If someone wants him to ride their bike in MotoGP at his age, then go for it. He loves riding motorcycles. Good on him.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

spot on dice

Great bloke great rider with a brilliant sense of humour not like some of the twisted gits on here!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices