Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 boss hails ‘fantastic’ Andrea Dovizioso MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 boss hails ‘fantastic’ Andrea Dovizioso

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 boss hails ‘fantastic’ Andrea Dovizioso

Andrea Dovizioso’s performances in the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad last season have been hailed as ‘fantastic’, as the Italian prepares for the tough challenge of making Ducati’s factory Desmosedici a competitive force in 2013. Dovizioso turned down the chance of riding a factory-backed Honda RC213V machine in the LCR squad for 2012 in a bid to join Yamaha to try...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 December 2012 10:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

A fine year for Andrea

in which he did what he does. Grind out solid top five performances with a good number of podiums. Is he capable of more? well there's little doubt he'll achieve more on the Ducati than their last nr.1 rider, but history would suggest he's really just little more than a solid podium man.

Still Dovi puts the likes of the CEII's Tech3 achievements in a sharper focused light. Why is old man Edwards still in GP's again? How'd that Beemer GP development work out?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

String Theory.......

which you mentioned in another post Nostro .........means that you and I are connected !    OH DEAR !

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

How good could dovi be ? guess we will never find out now, thats a shame he's a good guy

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Err, Eddl

What did 2010 and 2011 tell us about Dovi on a factory bike as good as any other out there?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Connected Saturn?

In the cosmic vastness that is our Solar System your opinions amount to little more than a ball of unstable noxious gas versus Nostro's erudite Goldilocks musings.

But you never know. I might be the bloke laughing next to you as you're crying at the next British GP.......

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

A stark admission from Ponch..

..basically admitting Dovi sold out for the Marlboro dollar. Sad really, he could've been a contender..

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Erudite Nostro ?

I though that was super-glue!!!    ha ha ha ha !

By the way who are you chucking your weight behind for 2013.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

he finished 4th on a works Honda and again 4th on a satellite yam

really cant see him going any higher

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Sheene Fan7 Dovi finished 6th, 5th and 3rd on the works Honda. On the Duke next year I am not predicting what is going to happen I guess time will tell.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Hat in the ring

I believe Dovi's results aboard the Duke will mirror this season. He'll have his usual unspectacular season but go about his work in his usual methodical way, keeping his head when those around lose theirs. I'm happy for both him and Ducati. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices