Skip to content

Discuss This Michael Neeves' top five bikes of 2012 General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Michael Neeves' top five bikes of 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Michael Neeves' top five bikes of 2012

As Senior Road Tester, Michael Neeves is in the envious position of riding a huge range of bikes every year. So we got Neevesy to run through the top five bikes he's ridden in 2012. 1. Ducati Streetfighter 848 This has been my long-term test bike this year and I racked up close to 10,000-miles on it in six months. I rode...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 December 2012 12:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
loftyjohn

Jun 07

loftyjohn says:

Get real Neevesy!

You aint getting no younger your days on small pocket rockets are numbered.

You'll soon have to review proper bikes to ride like the rest of us ageing motorcyclists.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Ducati 848

i test rode the streetfighter 848 this year on the back of everything that had been written about it! spent about an hour on it, and checked, no lie, to make sure i had the right bike when i got back. gutless, poor handling badly build piece of italian rubbish, and hey i've owned 4 ducatis and honestly can say it was worse than the 600ss i once had!  i can't afford any of the other bikes but i sure as hell wouldn't pay over £10,000 for the duke!

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Sportsbike fan then

You know what they say opinions are like... ...by the way I'm into my music and have been to more gigs this year that most music jounalists. My best bands of the year are Slash, Alterbridge, BlackWolf, Slam Cartel and Valve Rider... ...yes, I like Hard Rock, obviously.

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

jugding by the amount of smoke from the rgv u obviosly didnt warm it up enough dumbass

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

loftyjohnsays

Get real Neevesy!

You aint getting no younger your days on small pocket rockets are numbered.

You'll soon have to review proper bikes to ride like the rest of us ageing motorcyclists.

get real loftyjohn. Age is just a number, and neeves keeps riding the young stuf he must be feeling realy young! Age is an feeling and nothing but an number. John you starting to feel old because you let "TIME" get you! enjoy life feel free and feel young.

Reply to this Topic
sizzler

May 06

sizzler says:

Go Neeves'y goo !!!

WTF..LIGHTEN UP YOU SET OF TOSSERS... Its Neeves opinion and we would all pick different bikes, Plus you all get the choice to make comment on your bikes throughout mcns pages...so stop winging and put your own comments on !!  get real guys, I reckon Mcn should put the paper up to a fiver and make you winging lot pay.

I dont agree with Mr Neeves but if I could ride like him I would be quiet happy as I am sure most of you lot would also agree... Fact is Ducati have got more reliable so the 848 may not be that bad, The Hondas are in there cos they simply make good bikes,that why I ride a blade lol... we would all like the beemer but it is way too pricey.. The suzuki is a classic 2 stroke and proper bike, bit like my ol fizzie !

Just wish you lot would stop winging and make the most of your MCN...its cheap and a proper read, Happy New Year Neavsey and all the other guys.. fuk these bah humbug toss potts....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Boo !

How good can a list of top rides be that does not include a single scooter?

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

Neevsey

he must have been smoking something over xmas !!!!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

And not a single Triumph, so that goes to show that MCN is not in the pocket of Triumph as some people have suggested in the past!

Reply to this Topic
Gerards

Dec 12

Gerards says:

I like it!

I don't know what the whingers are cackling on about questioning what is a subjective list of bikes. If someones says they like something how can you say no you don't?! That right, it really is stupid. I'm not just saying it because I own a SF848 which I love but more because its nice to see a list of bikes which aren't necessarily the obvious, and to get an opinion from someone who knows a thing or 2 about bikes. Let's just appreciate we all have different tastes and we don't all ride around on S1000s. As for Diablere, why don't you get your hands on a 600ss and see if you can run quicker laps than me on a trackday. I think that's where the talking should stop.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices