Skip to content

General sad to see her go but iam selling my virgin r6 General

You are in... Forums > General > General > sad to see her go but iam selling my virgin r6

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

princessvanvan

Jan 12

sad to see her go but iam selling my virgin r6

Well i know this must beat my record of changing bikes but iam sadly having to sell virgin r6 as what i didnt take into consideration before buying her was that iv always suffered from a bad back so wen i bought her she bought a smile to my face because she had the wow factor but i took her out the other day and i cant get to grips with the new riding positon my back and neck just ached like mad and it has knocked my confidence too as the steering has not  much play as wen i had my er6n so i unfortunatly had to put her up for sale on ebay and iv had lots of advice on my next bike from my friends iam deffo looking at a sports tourer's there's one thats in the running which is advertised on mcn is a kawasaki er6n as i would love to have my old one back if i could and i saw this one up for sale and  only had 2 owners from new and only done 4,467 miles on the clock and its a 2008 model so iv got to wait to sell my r6 and see what price i get for her before i can commit to buy any bikes! iv got 5 days to go before aution ends and got 4 bids at mo iv been looking at the older speed tripples and 600 fazer kawasaki zr1000 but its too heavy for me also er6n and the hornets my price range is between 2000 - 2,600 the guy who owns the er6n is going to give me first refusal so thats number 1 on my list but whilst iam waiting iam happy to hear ur views and comments and any sugestions many thanks vv p.s iam looking no more than a 750cc bike many thanks vv

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 December 2012 18:06)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Gutted 4 ya princess

Re

Aly I am they really r baby race bikes 
Hope u get what u need 
try for ya buy !
Tiz good advice they all gi ya an hour n ya don't av to buy petrol unless its a triumph dealer 
Good luck:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

noooooooo,

....that's a bugger VV !!.:upset:..sorry to hear it's not working out with the virgin!!!  Don't you think the ER6 might seem a bit 'lifeless' after the R6.  Can you get a ZR thou for that money....how about a FZ6N or the GSX650F, seems a good mix of sport and upright riding........

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2007/November/november19-23/nov1907picturespecialsuzukigsx650ftested/

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Steve

125 to 600 is he'll ov a jump specialy an r6

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Oh nooo..vv

sorry to hear that, if ya in pain then no fun, if you take the the "touring" thing otta your ask, then Bee's Street Triple would suit you, no? :smile

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

Thanks gunga and stevebaldy

steve yes the r6 had the wow factor and still brings a smile to my face now but i need a bike with comfort for my back so has to be right and i didnt realise how much i missed my er6n as the riding positon was bang on and bought on my confidence etc etc yes there was ome zr1000 going for 2,600 on ebay 2003 model but i sat on one in the shop and its to heavy so thats of my list the Z750 was lighter though :-) so iv been looking at the hornets and speed tripples etc suzuki looks like another option so we shall see but i really liked looking at thr er6n again this afternoon and the guy thats got it up for sale just lives down the road from me bonus!!:winkie: thanks peeps  vv

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Princess !!!!!!

Im really sorry to hear that.... but theres nowt worse than been in pain..  Time to get the thinking caps on..:hmmm::hmmm:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

as Gunger

said though, try to make sure you get a decent amount of test ride.....:smile

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

vv

Youz mad :biggrin: "and speed tripple" ? :shock:

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

cheers preunit and aehewitt

preunit we met up with beelady and john today for a xmas drink and they have given me good advice :smile so much so we all trundled of to our local bike shop laguna's so i could sit on some bikes and get the feel of them :-) myself and bee enjoyed sitting on thr ducatti whilst the man chatted lol :winkie: i suppose i could always ride bees bike lol :tongue: on a serious note i was looking at the older speed tripples and the hornets but my favourie would be the er6n as its got fsh and low millage and its a 2008 thats 7 years newer than my r6 :-0 thanks aehewitt  for comment too cheers guys vv

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

oh my god whats happened

to my profile ???? pics taken off ??

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle