Skip to content

Ask an Expert Which bike.very tall rider....help Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > Which bike.very tall rider....help

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Bigcol1

Dec 12

Bigcol1 says:

Which bike.very tall rider....help

I know this may have been brought up many times before,but im planning on doing my big bike test after the new year,and kind of have my heart set on a yamaha thundercat 600.or a honda cbr 600.i have sat on smaller bikes and they are no good as i am 6 ft 7inches tall.what bikes would you recommend for me around the 1500 pounds mark.thank you

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 December 2012 18:46)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bigcol1

Dec 12

Bigcol1 says:

Tall rider

Plus i will only be doing around 40 miles per week as i live close to my work

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

Thundercat is very good

If you think the Thundercat is big enough maybe have one of those. The Kawaski ZX6R is very similar as well. The Suzuki GSX750F is slightly bigger all round than the GSX600F so that might be worth looking for and should be within your price range.
The Yamaha TDM900/850 is a completely different bike but is quite good for the taller rider and is an excellent commuter (if a little dull compared to the above).
As always check whats out there and check the  insurance on a few bikes closer to the time and see...
Andy

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle