You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Take it slow

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Take it slow

Let's take it slow she says. I'm up for that - I'm in no rush if I like someone.

So whilst we've been taking it slow, she's been taking it very quickly with several blokes. So quick in fact that she complained to me that she got hit by one guy she slept with because she was busy pulling his mate the night afterwards.

So that's what taking it slow means.

CUNT.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 December 2012 15:39)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Christ Phil

is the same one you posted about recently ? get rid, ditch fook her off soonest if it is. She's taking the piss wants to play fast and loose but also wants someone to fall back on and drip too when it goes bad Your description is perfect a complete cnut.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Nah

this is my second attempt at a girlfriend.

I got rid of that last one straight away.

Women are seriously just bastards.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Phil...

Mate your too fooking nice.....  Why slowly ?????

Get in there sunshine,See it,want it,have it....:ph43r:   Who are these women ya pulling.....and whats more where are you finding them... ....   you have no luck at all.:wacko: 

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

well

Last one was a pharmacist and this one was a nurse. Work is a poor supplier of women.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I feel for you Phil

don't try so hard mate, or expect much of the human race some women are as predatory as blokes. I know the feeling I got divorced over one I was loved up with then off she goes and starts shagging her boss and me in Germany on my jack jones everything gone to the wall over a tart who couldn't keep her pants on when pissed. That one sounds a easy one Phil, you;ll learn to spot em have em if they want it (bag up tho)  let em go, the right decent one will happen by complete accident. Take it easy and take care over xmas. Rog.

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Oh, Phil,

not again.

You sound such a nice person who deserves someone better than these last two.

There really are some nice ladies out there. We're not all selfish and we certainly don't all cheat.

I've been married for so long I wouldn't have a clue where to suggest you look for someone else but I don't think there'd be any way I'd be looking at work. I sometimes think we NHS bods are not the easiest to get on with.:upset:

Better luck next time.

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Women

After working 35 years with 300 plus of em I stay single.
There are men women want, and men women like, that's the problem. They'll go out with men they want, who;ll treat em like dirt, but won't look twice at a man they like. (this not always true if money is involved). The more you chase them the less they're interested. Buy yourself a decent bike instead. Costs less and only hurts you physically.

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

At

least I look in other departments to my own, lol.

I think being nice makes me a target, although I'm told I'm not actually nice.

Anyhoos, I'm sure she'll go on shagging around and I'm sure I don't want something that makes me itchy off her so it's probably a bonus. Lovely christmas present though.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Very cynical norris

but very true sadly.

Reply to this Topic
lesleyh

Aug 09

lesleyh says:

Just my thoughts.I think you may well be attracting the wrong sort of woman. Certain ones have an uncanny knack of picking their victims, what the man sees as treating a woman with respect falls into the category of doormat, and you know what we do with them!!
My advise would be forget about looking for anyone and let nature take it's course. As said before, it'll happen when you don't expect it. There's too much pressure nowadays of whats expected in the whole relationship thingamebob, just be youself, it's just a matter of time before someone notices you for what you are! Just weed out the wrong uns. Good luck:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle