You are in... Forums > General > General > STREET TRIPLE 2013

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

MAGWITCH

Aug 10

MAGWITCH says:

STREET TRIPLE 2013

I have recently taken another look at the latest Street Triple R in my local Triumph dealers, having given it the once over at Motorcycle Live in November.

I have now come to the conclusion, that I don"t find it very attractive as regards overall appearance. I"m sure that performance-wise, it remains as always, up there with the best, but, I can"t say that I am impressed with the colour schemes, as they look a bit "drab" to me.
I would also like to know who had the idea of tack welding on to the exhaust can, what can only be described as a piece of "tin plate" . Surely a bike costing over 7 grand new, should at least be finished off in a more "eye pleasing" manner, sorry Triumph but I wont be rushing out to buy one.:unsure:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 December 2012 08:16)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Yes

We had them all yesterday.

Today is a day of peace and fun:wink:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I had family yesterday, today and

tomorrow, jeez I'm tired now:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Well as far as I'm concerned.....

every day and a half is twice as much too far by half.

Reply to this Topic
niffaj

May 13

niffaj says:

Street Triple 2012

Just bought a 2012 Street Triple R, love it! Responsive too.  My partner loves taking it out when I'm working and he rides a Honda CB1000R

Horses for courses!!!
Each to his own :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

Hope it's better than....

my 2012 TriplyR.Bloody fuel mapping has gone tits up AGAIN!!!! Dreadful flat spot from 7,500-8,500rpm then rough as f*ck up to a maximum of 10,000rpm which takes forever to reach in any gear.Second time it's done it.Wierd thing is it runs fine below 7,500.Dealer can't look at it until a week Friday.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

You've

not put in a different brand of fuel have you? My BMW doesn't care but I've had bikes before where shite fuel made such a difference I almost took it to the dealers as it ran so badly.

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

Always put a brand name....

fuel in it.Shell,BP etc.Never supermarket petrol.It's done it before and had to be re-mapped.Don't know why it does it,dealer today said it's as if it has gone into "get you home mode"but as there are no warning lights on he can't understand why.Really p*sses me off.Never had any trouble with the Honda's or Harleys I've owned.:mad:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices