You are in... Forums > General > General > Yamaha SR 125

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

LearnerRider

May 12

LearnerRider says:

Yamaha SR 125

Went looking round the local dealers today in search of a sub £900 125 to get me through my tet and take to UNI with me next year. Although the shop wasn't oped I peered through the window and spoted a Yamaha SR 125 for £750. I am going to have a look at it in the flesh tomorrow when they open. Any one had any experience with this bike?  Oh and me and the scooter got verry wet in deed :)

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 December 2012 15:44)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

sr125

know a couple of folkwhohave had them .... to sum up ....a good 125 ... plush seat ...great mpg ..... comfy riding position ...and with a back rack on ...you could easily fetch a case of lager from the p***ie shop ....

Reply to this Topic
LearnerRider

May 12

LearnerRider says:

Should I go for it?

Went to have a look this morning it's a 1992 K reg with only 15200 miles on the clock. It's in good nick as well considering its 20 years old. It will come with an mot and a full service ready to go. It's had ten owners but that's not putting me off.

At £750
Should I go for it? 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices