You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Technical > zx636 B1h Headlight

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

wiktasz

Dec 12

wiktasz says:

zx636 B1h Headlight

hi, i had my lovely b1h for few years and unfortunately i had crash few weeks back :/
so i got all parts exept headkight... dont wanna spend 400gbp for a new one :/ does anyone knows where could i get cheap one ?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 December 2012 21:15)

Post a message in Technical

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

one posters

Am I the only person to have noticed that there's an awful lot of people post problems, and it's their FIRST post???

I know we all had to start somewhere (Spectrum ZX48k before they invented the "Information Super Highway") but there's been a LOT this year..

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

And

Has anyone noticed it seems like no-one checks the old posts to see if there is an existing answer to their problem.

And no eatcs01 your not the only one.

Jaffa is out of it on Easy Start so every now and then he loses it with the older posters like KCMC has pointed out. I'm expecting to hear that Jaffa is in Rehab at some point next year.

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

replies

kcmc,I read that bit about me being "a know all yougster",I nearly replied thanking him for the comment.

smidget,i`ve run out of easy start also it doesn`t seem to work in the mornings now.

eatcs01,I think it`s best to ask these so called first posters an initial question to see if thier genuine with a further post from them.

Happy new year old men.:tongue:  

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Jaffa

If the Easy Start isn't working any more, maybe you need to try some of THIS :biggrin:

PS. NWS

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

That

means you'll be needing a rebore and a head job then Jaffa.

I also agree about the first question bit as well, I'm finding I'm being very fussy what I reply to these days.

A Happy and Shiny New Year to you all in the old codgers corner.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices