You are in... Forums > General > General > Please don't take advantage

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Please don't take advantage

cos I'm rat arsed tonight ! I just want to say to one and all regardless of any spats I may have had with anyone and before tomorrow night cos I won't have time before tomorrow night cos we're too busy with family here and meeting good friends before NYE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

We're meeting up with babyrocket and his Mrs tommorow in Benidorm before they return to the land of rain then later we adjorn to the Heartbreak for the NYE party with Nina's brother, his wife and 2 sons. we've just come home from there and if tomorrow night is as good as tonight we're in for a treat. BR you missed a real good night, Joanna's birthday and Pablo Bloom in full swing.

I joined the MCN forum yonks ago, because of that I've met some damn good people, babyrocket and Rachel, ninjachica and her hubby Eddie, Von41 & parapanfan to name a few some present some past members. If I hadn't joined I wouldn't have met them simple as, I've had my spats with a couple of members I'm happy to put that behind me and say lets put all the shite behind us and get on, we have one common interest --- motorcycles and riding them wherever we may be in the world. There's enough anti biker spite to go round so lets all stop the bitching and point scoring in the new year and just get along eh ? not difficult is it ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. Rog.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 December 2012 22:12)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Happy new year!

Same to you mate - looks like we've just about made it through another one. 

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

And a Happy New Year to you and your family Too....:smiley:

And roll on July were in Benidorm for a few weeks so we may even bump into you and have a few beers maybe...:winkie:

Attached images:

1. 2012...  
  2. 2012...  
Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

echo the sentiment vulc

happy New year! not only to you n yours, but to all of you out there.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Happy New Year everyone...

Can we be nice to each other.... please. !!!!!!

I would be heartbroken if anything happen to anyone of ya...

So if you carnt be good,be careful and lets bring in the new year.....   Cheers.. Ash.   :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Thanks all

good to see positive responses. We're in the throes of getting ready to party (again) we had to have a little siesta today after meeting babyrocket and his family in Benidorm  for a swift beer, last night ? WELL ! my sister in law who limits herself to 2 glasses of vino tinto exceeded her limit dramatically by having 4 glasses of Carla sized drinks. I've never in 28 years of knowing her and Nina's brother Neil seen her like she was last night, so bloody hilarious her two sons disowned her ! as for my wife ? well she's still searching Albir for her memory ! it's lurking in a corner of the Heartbreak love !

Gotta go folks, I'm hopefully safe with a safety razor by now, my head no longer feels like it's inside an oil drum so almost time to go inflict more damage to my liver :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have a good night all --- see ya next year :biggrin: Rog & Nina.

PS: mobileenough --- keep in touch re Benidorm in July THIS is what a motorcycle is about :smile

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Take care everyone....

Happy new year to you all....and keep away from that sea tonight.:smile

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

nye

happy new year, me n mrs beacons are not staying up as we r both knackared! Hoping to get the winter gear on and go for a morning blast at 9am..have a god one, see you all on the other side!

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

old(ish)git

aint no  sea near me !!!

fugg do i miss living in YORK , whitby / scarborough / brid & filey within 1/2hrs ride away ( speed limits do NOT apply to me ) lol

fuggin banbury area ( where i live now ) , dos have its advantages though !!!

mallory park = 50 mls

donington park =70 mls

silverstone = 16.6 mls

brands hatch = 130 mls

cadwell park = 135 mls

oulton park = 120 mls

thruxton = 85 mls

snetterton = dunno but a long ride !!!!

croft & knockhill takes a bit more ' organising ' , but well do'able

assen = fuggin mint track & ppl ( but a lot more organising , & WELL worth the effort )

BTW ya prob guessed by now i LOVE the ' racing ' side of ALL OUR pleasure :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

happy new year :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

weasel....

if you were still in York,I'd be advising you to stay away from the river tonight.It was 'monumental' the amount of rain we had today' so I should think it'll be running high tonight.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I survived !

2013 already :shock: where did the time go ? 2 years we've been here next week.

Some pics from last night, my liver's in one piece still :biggrin: jus got to steel myself for the charity swim at 13:00 in aid of the Alfas food bank then I think an early night.

Joanna our favourite Bulgarian, Carla who stunned me last night with her outfit elegant or what ! and my Bro in law with his ladsdoing the gangnam thingy

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle