You are in... Forums > General > General > Please don't take advantage

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Please don't take advantage

cos I'm rat arsed tonight ! I just want to say to one and all regardless of any spats I may have had with anyone and before tomorrow night cos I won't have time before tomorrow night cos we're too busy with family here and meeting good friends before NYE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

We're meeting up with babyrocket and his Mrs tommorow in Benidorm before they return to the land of rain then later we adjorn to the Heartbreak for the NYE party with Nina's brother, his wife and 2 sons. we've just come home from there and if tomorrow night is as good as tonight we're in for a treat. BR you missed a real good night, Joanna's birthday and Pablo Bloom in full swing.

I joined the MCN forum yonks ago, because of that I've met some damn good people, babyrocket and Rachel, ninjachica and her hubby Eddie, Von41 & parapanfan to name a few some present some past members. If I hadn't joined I wouldn't have met them simple as, I've had my spats with a couple of members I'm happy to put that behind me and say lets put all the shite behind us and get on, we have one common interest --- motorcycles and riding them wherever we may be in the world. There's enough anti biker spite to go round so lets all stop the bitching and point scoring in the new year and just get along eh ? not difficult is it ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. Rog.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 December 2012 22:12)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

twas

a long day on the return flight, sad to be leaving the wall to wall sunshine  we enjoyed all week, but i must admit i did chuckle when we flew out over the sea, just the thought of going in that voluntarily made me chuckle with the very thought of that cold creeping up the nether regions, was a long slow walk or the rapid dive in and out? ffs i know what i would have done mate.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Twas a rapid entry Chris

we were  close to last out though, I spent a few minutes looking for my nether regions, found em up behind my lugs :blink: see my mate Mack in the Guiness T shirt ? looks like he MAY be regretting his decision --- NAH ! he's a rufty toughie ex serviceman --- well ex matelot :wink: good lad though, skinny fecker can drink gallons of beer no effect at all --- TWAT !

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

funny how

them scrawny ones can sup gallons and not be affected, as fer rapid entry i was thinking more like sitting on the wall watching and laughing my bollocks off at you all.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I think the total was 38 swimmers

paying 10 euros each, most were Brits some Dutch a few Spanish sadly not many spanish can afford 10 euros I'm pleased it went to the food bank. I emptied my shrapnel jar xmas eve and gave it to our local Spanish beggar plus a bag of chews for his dog, he's not the gypsy sort who whine and wheedle at you, some went on beer no doubt but he's well mannered at least.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle