Skip to content

General How many miles this year then? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > How many miles this year then?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

How many miles this year then?

Didn't do many myself - total of about 5,600 miles,  split between the old gsx650f, the new fjr1300 & the gsxr600.   Put a measly 200-odd on the old Powervalve.

Got one speeding fine, but at least didn't drop a bike this year, so can't complain.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 December 2012 17:25)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

hmmmm

well since i got the zzr so about june or jully about 6000 and before that on the 125 probably about the same so id say in the region of 12000 miles give or take a thousand or so

hoping this year i can rack up a few more maybe do some touring if ive got the cash spare

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Time and weather....

These are the main problems that get in the way of my bike-time.   Seems like every away from work etc. and the misses doesn't have something planned, it's hammering down with rain.

Reply to this Topic
Blader2005

Dec 08

Blader2005 says:

about

4000 on blade.. otherwise measured as 1.5 rear tyres!!!  :lol:

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

75%

Motorway miles :upset: but racked up 9k so far on my (brand new in January) ER6n. Managed about 10 yards on the XV535 (pushed it out of the garage three or four times when having a sort out)!

Reply to this Topic
gjkt

Jul 09

gjkt says:

Not many

Took the divvy for its 1st MOT. Testing station is 11 miles away so that will be a total of..............................................22miles!

Reply to this Topic
AlbertHerring

Nov 09

Put about 5500 on the Fazer since I bought it in March; really can't remember how many I will have done on the Peg before it got stolen, but not a vast amount. Call it 6k all in. Only a couple of biggish runs, down to Cornwall and round mid-Wales, otherwise just local and utility miles.

One drop (really awkward off-camber campsite entrance while too knackered to hold it upright) one speed awareness course (but that was in my alternative role as Mr Volvo Driver)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices