You are in... Forums > General > General > HP4 road

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

HP4 road

So when are we going to see the BMW HP4 with it's supposedly amazing suspension tested on the road where it actually matters to consumers? It always amazes me how the have loads of bikes ready for a circuit test but for some reason don't include a proper road ride along with it.

Maybe they want to create the hype before people find the new fancy parts are nowhere near as good on a real road surface?

I want to know if 17k of super bike will be smooth and perfectly set up whether I'm riding around the nicest roads possible or going round a bumpy roundabout or razzing around dodgy back roads. I'm sure that's what actually matters to most people as you'll almost inevitably spend the majority of your time on the road with the occasional track day.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 January 2013 17:21)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Phill dude

I'm gonna test ride 1 soon as I can but gotta tell ya I ride a 2011 s1000rr fully loaded its done 4000 miles its a dream really it is it leaves jixers n blades in its wake I can't justify 17 grand  :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I doubt

anyone can justify it. It's a matter of getting stoned and drunk with a credit card I think.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Phill

If I wone the lotto I'd have an RC30 I just would n thairsvabfew I'd spoil on here I'd even get me old mate cam a moped :ph43r:

So until that day il leave the hp4 ?

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Lol

Well I've all of a few quid to my name so if I were to get one it'd be on the longest finance deal ever.

And my insurance company would shit themselves.

Plus they want more for heated grips!

Somehow I think I'll pass but as the tech is going to find its way into bikes I would buy, it'd be nice to know if it actually works...

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

If I win il get ya 1

Fair dooze m8:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

If you win

I'll be one of your many new best mates!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices