Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN January 2: Biking's Endangered Species General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN January 2: Biking's Endangered Species

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New MCN January 2: Biking's Endangered Species

In this week's MCN, out January 2, we look back on the air-cooled bikes of yesteryear, as the death knell for them finally begins to ring. We have an exclusive interview with Kevin Schwantz where the Texan legend lets rip in famous style. Also this week: We look at the ultimate air-cooled bike, and we look at picking up a bargain KTM. In...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 January 2013 13:08)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
olgreyken

Feb 09

olgreyken says:

MCN Jan 2

Well it is Jan 2 but MCN isn't in my paper shop, not expected today he says! Lost on the A605?

Reply to this Topic
simon_foster

Feb 06

simon_foster says:

Me neither, I was told last weeks copy covered a fortnight

Reply to this Topic
Tetley

Aug 02

Tetley says:

I'm a subscriber but no sign of MCN disturbing my letterbox today.

Reply to this Topic
sovrec

Sep 11

sovrec says:

Not in Shops

..nope - no sign in North Manchester - but try tomorrow...the last issue (P27) states it is out on the 3rd January - their headline above is a bit silly as it isn't out today according to them ! Causing their own confusion...

Reply to this Topic
captinbk

Jan 09

captinbk says:

subscriber

Hi ,

as many companies including royal mail are on holiday today I would expect mine to be delivered on thursday instead of wednesday maybe the distribution is a day late as well

Reply to this Topic
fevs

Jul 11

fevs says:

Ipad Ed!

I like having a hardcopy at home but treated myself to a new ipad this year just to get my bike mags & mcn (from abroad) via download! I've used zinio.com to get mags to my laptop for the past couple of years and the app has come on a long long way and now very cool to use!

It's like having a Harry Potter newspaper in ya hand (moving pics n all)   :-)

Fevs

Reply to this Topic
sack1

Aug 02

sack1 says:

Why no mention..

..of another brand that has yet to go "airless"? Moto Guzzi?

Reply to this Topic
Capo1213

Nov 11

Capo1213 says:

Digital Edition

I would be the first to sign up for an iPad edition of MCN over here in the US. You've done it with MCN Sport, I do hope you bring MCN into the 21st century. I currently get Bike, MSL and Classic Bike via iPad. Thanks!

Reply to this Topic
rockermark

Feb 11

rockermark says:

quiz answers

flicked through this weeks paper when it came through the letterbox to discover someone forgot to put in the answers for the big quiz from the last issue, did someone have too much festive drink and overlook it

Reply to this Topic
Valko

May 12

Valko says:

digital edition for open source?

digital edition is good idea, but where is Android version?

Surely you do not think that all bikers are corporate Apple snobs only, there are guys that use and respect Linux-based open source software as well :-)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices