Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

to my very good friends across the sky in sunny spain,

rog and nina for being  just there at the moments when most people would just say fcuk em, going out of their way to yet again make a holiday break into a very pleasant experience just a plain old thank you to the two of you i love you both very much, and roll on summer.

to brigette and ed for a smashing day, lovely company, even lovier grub washed down with the best brew i had all week, and a cake that was well to die for really, and the two boys for not actually eating me as i entered the grounds of a now magnificently situated home, certainly one of the better days of a wonderful winter break, brigette and ed i love you both and i will see you circa july

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 January 2013 21:44)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Yep ditto from us Brigette and Edd

and um --- cherry cake ? MORE ! I had no chance once my Nephew Nick got a sniff of it !

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Most Welcome

Twas good to see you all again.  Aren't you happy with the weather I selected for the day? :biggrin:

Laughing at the photos...
a) I need to go on a good diet (no more cherry cake) and
b) Ed needs to move the cement mixer :lol:

See you in a few months...

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Yeh but no but

you can MAKE the cherry cake but not eat --- can't you ? I can help out on the eating part :laugh:

Not really, got to do the weight loss thing before summer I can get into the bike jeans but not my favourite cargo pants for summer riding ---- oops :lol:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

diet

my arse, what is with you ladies that you all seem to crave a diet, ffs nowt like summat to get a grip of, sod these skinny bag of bones types you looked better than ever this time, that gym work you have been doing is more than enough. and the house well some of us can only dream of something like that,peace,tranquility, and sheer rugged beauty on every corner, the cement mixer just adds the touch of reality to it all.

Reply to this Topic
MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

looks like

you all had a super time ,I'm not very jealous :tongue:!!

and no chica, gotta leave the mixer, standard garden furniture in most casa's :biggrin:.

Babyrocket ,how different folks look out of leather:wink: great to get some Winter sun .We used to go every year to Javea/Xabia  .Makes the Winter seem much shorter .

Mx

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Maxie

If you still go to Javea, give us a shout before you go.  It's only 50 miles from us, so we go quite often.

(It's our nearest fish and chip shop) :shock:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Javea

Scallops reopened yesterday, will give you a call when we next go there Brigette :smile

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

quality

picks !

lovin it u lucky buggers !

regards gunnger:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says: