Skip to content

Discuss This Crutchlow's highs of 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Crutchlow's highs of 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Crutchlow's highs of 2012

2012 was a golden year for British sport. Bradley Wiggins became the first UK winner of the Tour de France and Andy Murray became the first British man to win a tennis Grand Slam for 76 years. And then there was the euphoria and feel good factor that swept the nation during a record medal haul in the London Olympics. It was also...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 January 2013 15:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

theres a reason there is on 4 aliens on the grid and that is because there is only 4 bikes capabe of winning a race if cal and dovi had one the same spec i think both would have been closer

factory bikes should be baned or all riders given the opertunity of the same bike they are all going on about rider input for development surely it is better to have 4 riders working togther to delvelop it quicker 

would probaly produce closer racing to :)

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

An easy year to get results in thats for sure, but cal exceeded my expectations of him , well done cal same again next year please

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I agree with Eddl, when Cal moves up to Moto Gp? I thought, Really why? But Cal has done great! Still makes me wonder though, Cal did good on the crosplane R1 don't get me wrong. But Spies was so good on that bike in it's first year, without knowing any of the tracks? Spies was so good that year when he was champ in Wsbk. I still can't figure out why he never really did do well in Moto Gp? This doesn't take anything away from Cal! Jus't wondering is Spies like Supergleu? A 1 class great rider? We will see next year. I reckon Crazy Joe will take top Ducati rider.

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

A British high....

Well by your British standards I suppose you would have to call them highs I suppose.

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

jonnyrocket

What do you mean; by British standards?

Britain has kicked ass this year in world sport considering the resources we have available, motorcycle racing included, Sykes in SBK and Cal has had a brilliant second year considering he was written off last year.

I don't know where you are from but if it's Australia, you're going to have a long wait to find someone as good as Cal now Casey's gone. If it's the USofA (unlucky) Spies has been shite and crumbled, Edwards and Hayden are hanging on for dear life and no sign of any talent on the horizon.

If your from Italy or Spain then you've done me on the GP front so fair play! Enjoy the last few years of your nations economic meltdown.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny The only Joke on here

Is you !, you dope except your as funny as type 2 diabetes;Do one you jerk.what was your high of 2012 ?, jostling over your Dovi pillow with a belt around your neck ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices