Skip to content

Discuss This Crutchlow's lows of 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Crutchlow's lows of 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Crutchlow's lows of 2012

2012 was a golden year for British sport. Bradley Wiggins became the first UK winner of the Tour de France and Andy Murray became the first British man to win a tennis Grand Slam for 76 years. And then there was the euphoria and feel good factor that swept the nation during a record medal haul in the London Olympics. It was also...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 January 2013 14:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

You dont get high's without some low's, a good year for cal all in all

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Flat out - Cal is faster than Dovi.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

I had to laugh at this because Cal is deliberately missing his biggest low of 2012 off the list. And that was,,,having the factory Ducati ride pulled from under his feet when he thought it was a done deal!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Blessing in disguise though Bill?

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

"Finishing an 18 race championship in 7th is pretty average at best...."

Lets remember that statement when discussing Dovi next year shall we you muppet. Something tells me he will be a long way off of 7th spot and not in a good way.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

dovi only just owned cal and he's alot more gp experience hasn't he though? cal will kick his arse this year and the duke will see dovi in wsb in 2 yrs time, tis a sad thing

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

New Year Same

WANKER [yes you Benny] Still calling Cal and bigging up his lover Dovi ,Firstly lets see how long you bleat in your sheep voice this season when the man who sold his soul for a "Factory" ride makes you look the pratt you are ,Cal moved on leaps and bounds this season and yawn Dovi yes did well but hardly the new kid on the block peaking is he?.Well Done Cal ,Don't forget you also won the go kart Challenge at PFI HaHa!,Great night for a good cause,hope it's on again this year ,things like that idiots don't see ,Tell Karl to get it sorted so you can kick the twins arse again !,good luck for 2013 Cal ,and Benny hope you take your blinkers off this year ,for all our sakes

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

i have a feeling cal is going to really go well this year. i like his aggressive style and he has a strong will to go for the limit all the time , with 2 years behind him i recon he will have a mostly crash free season and keep getting better each race.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices