You are in... Forums > General > General > RIP Archangel/Rossiter

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

steveb

Aug 02

steveb says:

RIP Archangel/Rossiter

David Rossiter – Archie – collapsed at home between Christmas and New Year, and has been in an intensive care unit on a life support machine since then. He died today.

He's not posted here for a while but a few of the older members will remember him. He isn't someone you could forget. 

God speed Archie, give them hell up there.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 January 2013 19:28)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yank

Aug 02

Yank says:

Im saddened.

Archie my old mcn friend.
David was an exceptional guy, quite a character. Truly one your not likely to forget - I havent forgotten and I havent chatted directly with him since maybe 2004. The dude was a terrible tease, blessed with dazzling sense of humor, biting wit - his uncanny ability to really communicate with others was top notch.
He was the very best.
I always imagined Archie as somewhat of a swashbuckling wordsmith, wielding witty sentences, like the 3 musketeers did their sabres, leading others, daily, away from boredom and into the bizarre and wonderful world of David Rossiter.  He is missed. I sure liked him.
Take Care Archie.

Reply to this Topic
ArchieTheYounger

Jan 13

RIP Archangel/Rossiter

Hi folks, I'm David's (Archie the Archangel's) brother. It's been warming to read all posts and see the high regard people had for David. It seems somehow inappropriate to thank you for them but I wanted to because I know how much they have also meant to David's wife and daughter.

He was everyting and more that you've written and as his good friend Richard said at the funeral, he was a man who never did anything by half measures, or even full measures. More like doubles or trebles.

If any of you were there last Thursday then it was great to meet you. If you weren't, then you missed out on the best funeral I've ever been to.

I'm sure  David wouldn't want me to sign off without calling you all a bunch of pooftas, in the nicest of ways obviously.

Keep it on the grey stuff.

Nick

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Nick

Thanks for taking the time to log on and call us pooftas.:tongue:

It's appreciated.

.The t'internet is certainly a much duller place without your brother. :upset:

Reply to this Topic
Yank

Aug 02

Yank says:

lol "pooftas" it is

and "pooftas" it shall be.. 

id expect nothing less..

especially if i was a southern, shandy drinking puff!

Nick, Thank You - come back anytime.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Nick Thanks

just seen this, regards and respect

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale