Skip to content

DUCATI Ducati Multistrada: old vs new MULTISTRADA 1200

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > MULTISTRADA 1200 > Ducati Multistrada: old vs new

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Adam Child  says:

Ducati Multistrada: old vs new

In 2010 Ducati’s all new Multistrada turned the adventure market on its head. It was a breath of fresh air, the sportiest bike in the sector. An impressive 150bhp from the 1199 V-Twin was backed up with high-tech gizmos, comfort and usability. It proved to be the success story Ducati was hoping for. Now three years on Ducati want to stay ahead...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 January 2013 10:31)

Post a message in MULTISTRADA 1200

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

bloody hell...

I really have to go and buy a new sofa to read that lot!

Reply to this Topic
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

I know they're not the same category of bikes, but how does the Multistrada's skyhook suspension compare to the BMW HP4's suspension? It'd be interesting to know who has made the better version, just for nerdiness sake

Reply to this Topic
doughnut1

Sep 10

doughnut1 says:

having ridden the original LS, I am NOT surprised to hear about the new model being a lot better, because the original one was rubbish. I liked the reference to pogo stick because thats exactly what it was like. Now the MS12 seems more appealing

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

so when are Ducati going to make a proper, sports touring road bike with this skyhook stuff. i think the answer will be NEVER, as it would be quicker on most roads than their full on sports bikes, i feel that the sports touring market has been let down by all the top manufacturers as a modern sports tourer using all the lightweight parts and top spec. suspension and brakes would be so close to a full on sports bike, that full on sports bike sale would fall away. I'm not interested in an adventure bikes or full on sports bikes and i'm not going to ride a fat overweight touring bike or a budget parts sports bike / sport tourer. But i'd like the suspension all the same.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices