Skip to content

Discuss This Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013?

Suzi Perry will be presenting the BBC'S F1 coverage in 2013. Suzi has previously presented the BBC's MotoGP coverage, before stepping down in 2010.   pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 January 2013 13:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DrWorm

Jul 11

DrWorm says:

We love you Suzi

Definitely - she loves bikes, a lot of the riders know her & like her and she is like a vintage wine - only gets better with age.  To recap I love Suzi :)

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

yes, get azi out and get suzi in there

Reply to this Topic
bikeshooter

Jan 13

bikeshooter says:

Yeah I agree with the previous comment.

Reply to this Topic
benCBR6

Jan 08

benCBR6 says:

BBC coverage

BBC F1 coverage is superb and in the wake of Jake leaving Suzi is a perfect choice to fill the gap. Unfortunately I've given up on BBC MotoGP coverage as, IMHO, the coverage and commentary is tired and shockingly poor. I don't think the Beeb are anywhere as interested in GP as they are in F1 - despite their exclusive live rights. I'll stick with Eurosport thanks. Suzi'll do a great job at F1.

Reply to this Topic
mffn675

Nov 12

mffn675 says:

i like AZI

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Suzi

Still won't get me watching sports car conga

Reply to this Topic
jon66

Feb 09

jon66 says:

more exposure

from any source would be good , so the bigger names presenting the better i say

Reply to this Topic
jon66

Feb 09

jon66 says:

more exposure

from any source would be good , so the bigger names presenting the better i say

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

Suzi, Suzi

I thought Suzi Perry was great on the MotoGP. That said, I think Matt Roberts is as good. They both seem to have good relationships with the riders and good access. However, Jake Humphry was irritatingly crap the whole time he was on F1, and strangely dismissive of everyone he talked to. I'm looking forward to having a presenter on each program that I like, rather than another ex-CBBC kiddie presenter like Jake. Jake was an excellent children's presenter, but like all ex-cbbc presenters who learned their craft talking to kids, he still talks down to people. NO MORE CHILDREN'S PRESENTERS IN BBC SPORT!

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

I personally prefer ex racers to commentate during the race itself. Having said that; I prefer Suzi's off race commentary to that of the (emerging) hair gel lovie's of Parish & co, forever banging on about their lifestyle: "I'd like to thank farmer Jones for letting me land in his field", "Just been round the (TT) course in my aeroplane", "Me and Barry would drive our Rolls Royces..." for F***s sake Parish, give us all a break! Take a lesson from the great man himself (ex motorcycle racer) Murray Walker. Never once will you hear him bang on about himself, an absolute gentleman of motor-sport!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices