Skip to content

Discuss This Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013?

Suzi Perry will be presenting the BBC'S F1 coverage in 2013. Suzi has previously presented the BBC's MotoGP coverage, before stepping down in 2010.   pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 January 2013 13:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

The more

Ms Perry is on my screen the better as far as I'm concerned

Reply to this Topic
pissedsid

Feb 12

pissedsid says:

soozy p

[URL=http://www.topfox.tv/?do=view&img=93245][IMG]http://thumbs.topfox.tv/suzi_perry/93245_suzi_perry_thumb.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Suzi was great coz not only was she eye candy but she really knew her stuff and yes, she was better than her replacements but the only thing spoiling Moto GP is Moto GP! Most of the races I saw last year were crap and the only reason I watched was to cheer on Cal! When he fell off or broke down, I turned off.!  I've only got terrestrial TV so I watch or record Moto 2 and 3 on channel 301 in the morning (amazing how many people don't know its on there) as its far more interesting and exciting. Its the same  each race with Moto GP with the same 2 or three at the front and the rest are also-rans making up the numbers. A total re-organisation is needed to make it more competative.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

No One looks anyway

Next to no one will give the bbc a 2nd look anyway so it matters none and if its as crap as their gp coverage so what just a waste of airtime

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

@clarkson2197fsworldcouk If you can't afford the £50 a month to watch it on sky you will.. £600 a year? I love MotoGP and F1, but I ain't paying that much to watch it.

Reply to this Topic
mercymercyred

Jan 10

motorgp

I think I am in the minority here but I couldn't stand Suzi Perry and I am glad she has gone.She is average looking and not a spot on Azi. As for the racing, in my opinion it has got boring not too bothered about how many are contesting but we want more close up battles knocking fairings a bit more.

Reply to this Topic
mb4807

May 10

mb4807 says:

Matt and Azi

Matt and Azi are doing a fine job I think. No need to bring Suzi back from that point of view, but I am very (very) tired of Parish and Cox doing the commentary. But just as long as we don't get that bloke from WSB who screeches like a woman. He's dreadful and even cheesier than Charlie Cox.

Reply to this Topic
Pasty71

Jan 13

Pasty71 says:

Yes !   Suzi can go to F1.     Although I would miss her as I dont like F1, I hope she replaces that nobody Jake humphrey.     He appears against F1 owners and drviers and who is he ?    I dont know or care !    such a turn off sport anyways.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Actually, I think the BBC should just keep Moto 2 and 3 and show WSB instead!

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

Anything would be.....

..............better than the politically correct Azi.

She should be on Blue Peter filling the ethnic minority quota there instead of being forced onto bike racing enthusiasts.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices